Sign in to follow this  
Covered in Dust

Free beer

Anyone want to stop by my house tomorrow afternoon 4 to 6 ish and have a cold one? It will be my last chance for a few weeks to just sit and have a beer and shoot the breeze.

Covered in Dust

Yes --I am in --I need to pick up and try your Joe Hauler.

Any scratches on the 990 yet ?

DAMN...

I just got to the DC area so I can start the East-West leg (and final leg) of my North-South East-West Ride.

Chris,

Sure, love to. I will target about 4:30.

Can you PM the access code.

Dave drinks.gif

I've PM the address to all that have asked so far. I'm in north Escondido so stop by if you have time.

Chris

Should I bring a five dollar pizza ?

Me around 4:45

Wasn't really planning on kids, sorry. I will have some soft drinks for those riding or don't want beer.

Chris

Should I bring a five dollar pizza ?

Me around 4:45

Only if you want to eat a $5 pizza. That would be fine, I don't even know if I have any snacks around but I'll look.

Chris

I could get there around 6. Is that too late? Will the Koogs have drank all the beer by then?

I could get there around 6. Is that too late? Will the Koogs have drank all the beer by then?

I probably need to wrap things up around 6. Annette's surgery is Thursday and I need to keep her happy and entertained also. Why don't you sneak out from work a little early. They work you like 250+ hours a week anyway.

Chris

I probably need to wrap things up around 6. Annette's surgery is Thursday and I need to keep her happy and entertained also. Why don't you sneak out from work a little early. They work you like 250+ hours a week anyway.

Chris

Tuesdays are the only days that I cant pull that off. Your right though, too much work going on. Doesnt help that its wedding season either. I'm pretty @#*%&@!# that I'm missing Mammoth.

Chris,

Hey, Big Thanks for the beer ( it really was free ) and chat-up. Love that Dakar Blue on the BIG bike!

Ken, Good to see you ( and your $5 pizza ). Keep those little gray cells working on Utah.

Dave

PS - Love the extra lanes that have been added on the I-15.

Chris,

Hey, Big Thanks for the beer ( it really was free ) and chat-up. Love that Dakar Blue on the BIG bike!

Ken, Good to see you ( and your $5 pizza ). Keep those little gray cells working on Utah.

Dave

PS - Love the extra lanes that have been added on the I-15.

Thanks to both of you for helping me with my beer. Sometimes it just seems to overflow the little garage fridge and it's great to have help thinning the herd. I enjoyed the company and it's always fun to talk/plan bike trips.

Chris