dirtrider86

Anyone else Jeep?

Our family is very out doors. Just wondering if any body else enjoyed 4x4's or buggies, show us what you got.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had to show off my new toy, Chase truck anyone?

I'll be bringing the '74 Bronco by your Dad's shop next week. Maybe I'll see you there...

Carguy and myself have 4x4 willys.

So that would put you two in the "big bore, short stroke" crowd

Oh i forgot also a FORD F 350 4X4 SUPERCREW & 1970 CHEVY BLAZER,the 1943 willys has a 350 chevy motor in it,dana 44s,detroit lockers,muncie rock crusher m22,full roll cage.

Oh i forgot also a FORD F 350 4X4 SUPERCREW & 1970 CHEVY BLAZER,the 1943 willys has a 350 chevy motor in it,dana 44s,detroit lockers,muncie rock crusher m22,full roll cage.

That Willys sounds like a real serious Big Boy Toy! any pics?

Its up in arrowhead,i have to bring it home one of these weekends,i have no pictures of it yet.

I cant keep Bob away from it,

Mostly stock from DD 2007

Posted Image

Work in progress, hope to get it rolling this year. 1964 IH Scout with Buick 350/TH400, Dana 44 front, Chevy 12 bolt rear.

Posted Image

I have taken my jeep liberty 4x4 to multiple fun places, some extreme terrain, and national parks.. and I pull a 25 foot RV with my motorcycles inside... this picture is at Dumont Dunes near Death Valley..Posted Image

Waking up to snow in Julian...

Posted Image

On the way up to Big Bear...

Posted Image

O.key, I can't upload the good tough terrain ones (too high resolution).. but believe me this almost stock liberty has been through some good challenge.... :D

Lots of fun been seen in those vechicles. The flat fender of carguys looks like the original "Desert Dog" Its perfect just the way it is, dont change a thing!

Those Internationals are a kick in the pants too. Buddy of mine had one when we were kids. He wasnt old enough to drive so I drove it to Ocotillo Wells for him the first time. I had my license only for a week on that trip. 34 years ago. LOL His was a p/u style. Thanks for the pics it brought back alot of memories!

I had no idea a Liberty could handle a 25" trailer! looks like it gets used for all the right reasons. Lots of fun, thanks for posting

Here is my big dumb wheeler and daily driver. :) I did all the work myself except setting up the differentials. Front 44 with a detroit locker, chromoly axles and u-joints, rear 8.8 with detroit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this is beautiful Baja Mex. :unsure:

Posted Image

I havent been on any real wheeling trips with other trucks. I mostly just play around close to home. But im willing to go play with the jeeps.

Nice pics Toddrh, It must be nice to have something you can roll over and not really hurt it.

Ya todd, must be nice. I sure would like to do that in my jeep! Oh thats right I still need that full roll cage built! Hint, Hint! Metal twister do you build roll cages? Just in case todd has retired.

Nice pics Toddrh, It must be nice to have something you can roll over and not really hurt it.

Ya todd, must be nice. I sure would like to do that in my jeep! Oh thats right I still need that full roll cage built! Hint, Hint! Metal twister do you build roll cages? Just in case todd has retired.

We do twist up a roll cage once in a while. But it sounds like todd has you all dialed in. Sometimes after retirement theres enough time to get these projects accomplished. lol If he is too busy in his retirement give us a call. Thanks for asking!

Here is a picture of my homebuilt crap buggy. It used to be a 4wd quad, now its......well......its something.

qwuggy.jpg

Our family is very out doors. Just wondering if any body else enjoyed 4x4's or buggies, show us what you got.

I have a 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport.

100_0612.jpg

hey guys I started this thread when I bought my first jeep. I thought I might as well post my new jeep after the first one got stolen. Anyways here is the new Bengel jeep.

010100010210010404200801201ee7ec661.jpg

010112010200010405200801203aa26d4fe.jpg

I got a jeep but it's too expensive to fix in a rollover, so I quit doing any real off-roading in it. "Li'l Dirtball" the Wrangler(stock and auto trans) is my tote vehicle for all the trail bikes. The bikes aren't damaged so much when they fall over a cliff, so they are the ones that do all the real dirting. last time I flipped my jeep in a simple offroad boo-boo, it was about 3 grand to fix. ;)

hey guys I started this thread when I bought my first jeep. I thought I mine as well post my new jeep after the first one got stolen. Anyways here is the new Bengel jeep.

Speaking of "stolen", you should feel a little bad yourself there dirtrider86 ;) Sa-weeet ride and a sweet deal too (all the goodies you need, nothin' you don't).

Can't wait to get out there and follow you around in the Bronco

I used to have a tricked out toyota. Thats was my "jeep". It did pretty good on the hill climbs

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

hey guys I started this thread when I bought my first jeep. I thought I mine as well post my new jeep after the first one got stolen. Anyways here is the new Bengel jeep.

Speaking of "stolen", you should feel a little bad yourself there dirtrider86 ;) Sa-weeet ride and a sweet deal too (all the goodies you need, nothin' you don't).

Can't wait to get out there and follow you around in the Bronco

I was bummed that my white jeep got stolen, but this black beauty cheered me up.lol I can't wait to get out to the desert myself to do a little wheelin.

Carguy and myself have 4x4 willys.

I no longer have mine.

Hey Robert, your new Jeep is looking bad ass! Good score!

I was into jeeping for about 10 years and now have moved into the Land Cruiser world/cult.

I build this go anywhere fully loaded rig (dual batteries, refridgerator, c02 tank, 69 gallon of fuel capacity, roof tent, etc...)

This is my baby (for sale to fund a race car)

mojaveroad143_web.jpg

mojaveroad236_web.jpg

kevinbaja190_resize.jpg

rob078_resize.jpg