SCHWINN

A must see music video

You know me....I'm always a fan of videos glorifying cops being killed. Especially the outdated stereotype of a fat, donut eatin' one. :ph34r:

I have to agree with trophy... cartoonish, free speech music video aside, I don't agree with the content

and Bruce Willis threw his gum out the window; nothing worse than stepping on somebody else gum... except getting a shotgun blasted your way while doing your job as a public servant

I just don't see that as a good message; I didn't watch the whole thing, but I assume the cartton guys are somehow the good guys in this one, since they obviously portrayed the cop as the badguy

Not my schtick on almost every level...

I did not get the videos, they made no sense or did not seem to have any point. Maybe I ain't sophisticated enough

I dont know what to say about the remarks. My other site went viral with 12,000 members on that site and not 1 negative coment but people adding more Gorillaz Videos. You guys dont like the Mad Max style or the art work involved in this style of videos? You all probably hate Tim Burton style movies. Maybe we need the old Hammer back to stir up shite again. LOL

Here is one in GLAMIS all you haters will probably whine about the SAND

Just not my thing, I dxon't hate, just think the music sucks. I am a huge Hank Williams Sr. and vintage country fan and if I posted old B&W videos of my favorite music, I would expect many people think my music sucks. Here is one of my favorites:

Just not my thing, I dxon't hate, just think the music sucks. I am a huge Hank Williams Sr. and vintage country fan and if I posted old B&W videos of my favorite music, I would expect many people think my music sucks. Here is one of my favorites:

I can hang with ya if we meet in the middle with some Hank JR. Bocephus kills it.

Rockin Randall (Hank Jr.'s real name) is great, love his 70's & 80's stuff. Big Waylon Jennings fan too. Lynyrd Skynard, CCR all good too. But Gorrillaz, not my thing.

Rockin Randall (Hank Jr.'s real name) is great, love his 70's & 80's stuff. Big Waylon Jennings fan too. Lynyrd Skynard, CCR all good too. But Gorrillaz, not my thing.

I do not own any Gorillaz either and dont plan on buying. Im 48 and can hang with all that music you suggested. I just liked the videos for how realistic it all is and love where special effects is going.

I like the music....and the firts video makes me cringe when he rams the old Camaro with that beautiful 68' El Camino.

Reallllly wish I still had my 68' El Camino :mellow: