Crawdaddy

CORE to become AMA D37 Promoter

Does the north arrow mean you'll be using map and compass instead of GPS ? :lol:

Looks good !

For some reason Chris enjoys DESTROYING his images by uploading them to photobucket instead of going from the TRUE source of the image...*boggle*

So, here's the uncompressed .jpg: (still low quality but better than that blurry image above)

core-logo-final.jpg

Does the north arrow mean you'll be using map and compass instead of GPS ? :lol:

Everyone should have a compass & map with them while riding, good back up to the GPS :)

Maybe we need an orienteering class one of these days.

Chris's first image looked fine, not blurry :wacko:

My finely tuned young eyes are adept at these sort of things Randy! :)

I'm with you Randy :) Roger often makes the mistake of asking me and my old eyes how something looks :lol:

Having said that, I dig the logo Chris!

LOVE the New Logo and North Arrow!.... ok.gif

( guess it's my passion for maps and adventure! ..can't help it, I'm a mapmaker )

Hi Folks, I'm renewing my 2018 AMA Club Charter (AMA Club Charter #3105). 

If you'd like to be listed as a CORE Club member in my renewal I'll need you to PM me the following info:

Name as it appears on your AMA card, AMA #, expiration date, zip code

Once I reach 25 active AMA club members the $100 annual renewal fee is waived......

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Hi Folks, I'm renewing my 2018 AMA Club Charter (AMA Club Charter #3105). 

If you'd like to be listed as a CORE Club member in my renewal I'll need you to PM me the following info:

Name as it appears on your AMA card, AMA #, expiration date, zip code

Once I reach 25 active AMA club members the $100 annual renewal fee is waived......

Thanks!

Hi folks, I'm sitting at 22 Active AMA members.......just need 3 more names, AMA #, expiration date, zip code - Please pm me with info if you'd like to help out.

Thanks!

Thanks to all.  We're there.  Although the loosely knit "CORE Club" has many more members than 25, I needed 25 with active AMA memberships to dodge the $100 renewal fee (which I've wrongly paid in the past).  CORE AMA Club Charter #3105 has been updated/submitted for 2018.  Thanks again.

3 hours ago, amgems said:

Can I be the Road Captain?

images94UTJC6E.jpg

Ha!

I'm listed as President, Strega is Secretary (VP), Dave Cummings is my Road Captain (retired chief of police.......role suits him....especially if he's on his 59' Harley :big_boss:), Cosmo is my Risk Management Officer since  "risk" is Tracy's middle name :ph34r:......listed 21 other/active AMA members in good standing on the AMA Club Charter renewal........the loose knit "CORE Club" is much larger since AMA membership is not required (but suggested).........we're also not geographically bound and many members are from clubs other than SDAR (BBTR/Dualies/Los Coyotes/etc.).....even have a few members back in Jersey that many of you have met at the annual Bar 10 Club ride.  Thanks to all for helping to keep CORE chugging along......

The AMA Club Charter allows me to purchase $1M insurance policies for events.......1 day policy for less than 249 people is ~$215 ($190 for the insurance and $25 for the AMA sanction).  It's essentially a 3 day liability policy since it also covers a "set up" day and a "tear down" day......

SDAR has been AMA Chartered for 15 years now.

Every one of our Desert Dash Rides has been AMA Sanctioned and Insured, except the first one 15 years ago.

Thanks to those who are listed as our club officers also.

Crawdaddy

Between your routes and the people invited, I suggest you opt for an additional 1m rider policy.

Bagstr

1 hour ago, KTMrad said:

SDAR has been AMA Chartered for 15 years now.

Every one of our Desert Dash Rides has been AMA Sanctioned and Insured, except the first one 15 years ago.

Thanks to those who are listed as our club officers also.

Yep - Well done Randy, you led the way.

CORE has held an AMA club charter since 2011.  Likewise, every one of our "CORE 4 Kids" fundraiser's for children's charities has been AMA Sanctioned & Insured.  The 6th annual "CORE 4 Kids" fundraiser will be held January 27th at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort.  We're going with an off-road poker run format this year.

Our beneficiary in 2018 is TeamParker4Life.org. Team Parker4Life is a local (Lakeside) 501C3 Non-Profit who's mission statement is: "While boosting the morale for kids battling cancer, raise awareness,  support cancer research, and be a voice for children in their fight against this horrific disease."