alyeska

Been here since Aug.

Been a member since august but have been gone alot (alaska) until now, I live in borrego springs and own the off road recovery service here, I work the cool months and ride everywhere I can in the summer, I usually ride solo (even alaska) but am always willing to ride with a group, I do not own a car (my wife does) and I ride anytime possible. All members are welcome at my place, if you want to park your rig in a secure place or even need a tow or somewhere to put your bike in an emergency, just let me know, welding and other machining tools are available at my place, and I do not charge fellow riders (maybe a beer at the legion) I appreciate all the great info I have gotten from this group and hope to see you on the trail. alyeska

Welcome aboard. Good to know we have a member out in the desert that can lend a hand. hope to see you on a ride sometime. :good:

Welcome....and thanks for all the offers for help...plan on the desert dash for sure, good way to meet lots of members and have a great time besides....Deb

Welcome! Looking forward to a ride. As the Fox said...do the Dash or at least stop by and lie to folks around a fire.

Welcome to the board! Was out in Ocotillo Wells and Anza Borrego last week and love the riding/camping out there.

Do you have a number for the off road recovery service? Would be a good number to store in the phone or tape inside the glove box :D

Desert off road recovery, po box 1388 borrego springs ca. 760-315-3938 and I have a yard on Hwy 78 1/4 mile east of borrego springs rd. but I live in borrego. alyeska