alyeska

Borrego Springs

New to this forum, riding for 35 plus years 99% dirt, san diego native now living in borrego springs area. I operate the off road recovery service in anza borrego park, and service areas from the mexican border to big bear. I work 8 months out of the year and then ride the rest of the time, just returned from 8 weeks in alaska and met some of your members in montana while coming home. I have always ridden solo including my last trip but now would like to do some close to home riding with others. I am always willing to help out fellow riders and jeepers as I have been heavily involved in both activities for most of my life. Look forward to meeting some of you on the trail. Tom

Tom....welcome! Obviously a great resource based on you history & I'm guessing you ran into Todd & Dave + 1 (captcham?).

Look forward to a ride.

Welcome Tom. What kind of bikes do you ride? Look forward to riding with you. :) Ken

welcome to the club...btw...bikeslut was wondering if your extraction equipment includes helicopters with motorcycle slings? :D

Welcome Tom....that's amazing you ran into our guys way up there so far from home!...

I imagine alot of us will be heading out your way soon enough as the temps cool down in the fall....Look forward to meeting and riding with you....

And come on now guys....in all fairness, Bikeslut hasn't needed to be extracted for many years now.....(I think maybe he did that just so he could become so famous?...or is it infamous?..;) )

All kidding aside....it's always good to have those resources we need whenever we get in trouble....whether little trouble or big trouble......serious stuff.....

In all fairness, Deb...Ozzy had to tow me out of a singletrack when my battery died, and also had to tow my truck out of a mudhole in my yard...so its not like my record is squeaky clean since phantom trail II either.

Welcome, and after that post do I need bother to add; don't ride like BikeSlut?

* thinking he should expand operations into the Siskou National Forest where I was WAY out in the middle of nowhere with a problem, including lack of cell comms ....thinking maybe he could just sorta follow me around. *

Captcham and N2TM said they crossed paths with a rider returning from Alaska.