KTMrad

Sunday Desert Ride 1/28/07

I'm available Sat or Sun to help with DD layout. I also, would like to check out rocky canyons (the difficult stuff of day one), where are they any way?

Alex.

My wife & I stopped by two-up on the KTM 950 to say howdy, but had just missed ya'll at Ocotillo. Chatted with the injured Craig for a bit, then headed up S2, Banner, Cuyamaca, Japatul, Dehesa. It was street-duty day with the misses, but great fun nonetheless.

Sorry to hear about the two injuries. Hope all heals well ...

Brett

My wife & I stopped by two-up on the KTM 950 to say howdy, but had just missed ya'll at Ocotillo. Chatted with the injured Craig for a bit, then headed up S2, Banner, Cuyamaca, Japatul, Dehesa. It was street-duty day with the misses, but great fun nonetheless.

Sorry to hear about the two injuries. Hope all heals well ...

Brett

Hey Brett, I was sitting at the gas station that doesn't sell gas in Ocotillo when you went by with your wife. That was my R1150GS Adv. I gave you guys a big ole wave thinking Randy maybe got lucky. I should have lnown better! Anyway, now I'm really glad I made a fool of myself waving at someone I had yet to know. Look forward to meeting you at the dash. I'll have an ugly but very capable DRZ400S in yellow w/4 gal nature IMS tank.

We will use some of the changes we made from this Sunday, and may need a couple of you to chart the mileages from Blue Inn to Ocotillo by hand, and maybe I'll follow in the Vice Prez's new Toyota 4x4...

PM me if you need any help for the layout. I'll wrap myself in bubble wrap and stay away from sharp objects. :)

Heal well, hopefully before DD07!!

Brother Barb-Wire :huh: (Aka: BBDUB) ,

As mentioned over the phone, I'm 100% free next week (a few days worth) and you just need to say WHEN!

If you want "bike" mileage, I can bring my SixFiveOh, but would rather be "safe", as previously discussed. Have GPS and Laptop, will travel!

Jim