Kaw'ee

Kawee's Corner

More Dakar pix, more, more !!

Well I am going camping for three days , So I'll post-up in advance...

For today.

Posted Image

For tomorrow.

Posted Image

For the day after tomorrow.

Posted Image

Kawee, you OK ? You haven't posted your daily photos since the 11th. Are we imposing on "Kawee's Corner" ?

After all, this is Your Corner.

Hope this hasn't been posted. I don't know this guy, but his photographer is awesome. Love the facial expression.

post-320-1169542226_thumb.jpg

Kawee, you OK ? You haven't posted your daily photos since the 11th. Are we imposing on "Kawee's Corner" ?

After all, this is Your Corner.

sorry,,,,,, had to move the p.c. to another room, and had no phone jack , and then had to move the wife out,, so moved it to the kitchen now,, yep !! first I broke up my tibia, and now I broke up my marriage. but when its time,,, Its time !!! working on house everyday to sell it,, so will post up when i can..

but everyone is more than welcome to post a "great shot" if they want ,,

and thanks hondapilot for keepin this thread alive......AGAIN..... great shots..

Will change " a pic a day ".......to........ " a pic when I can "

Posted Image

sorry,,,,,, had to move the p.c. to another room, and had no phone jack , and then had to move the wife out,, so moved it to the kitchen now,, yep !! first I broke up my tibia, and now I broke up my marriage. but when its time,,, Its time !!! working on house everyday to sell it,, so will post up when i can..

Sorry to hear that Kawee,

You know what I say " A good divorce is better than a bad marriage" Hope all goes well for you. Here is a pic of me and my girl - the most beautiful result of a failed marriage everPosted Image

but everyone is more than welcome to post a "great shot" if they want ,,

and thanks hondapilot for keepin this thread alive......AGAIN..... great shots..

Will change " a pic a day ".......to........ " a pic when I can "

Dennis, no need to apologize.....just checkin' in on ya.

Sorry to hear the news. Hope it all works out for you.

Don't feel you need to post everyday.....we'll all keep it going B)

This Pic A Day thing was a great idea, as was your Best Pics of 2006....Thanks !!

Feel lucky! My wife told me she would be a widow before she was a divorcee.

B)

WTF?

THE KAW'EE CORNER'S THEME IS..................

..................PICTURES THAT MAKE YOU WANNA GET OUT AND RIDE !

B)

WTF?

THE KAW'EE CORNER'S THEME IS..................

..................PICTURES THAT MAKE YOU WANNA GET OUT AND RIDE !

Did not finish what I started and fudged that earlier reply: stevensayonora is not the the type to post up frowns, he usually throws up some good stuff. What is going on?

B)

{/quote]...............WTF? ..............

Thats what i was wondering my first time through,,

but after going back and through it again,, I GOT IT.... "He was calling me out"

letting me know a was lag'n behind... it was my first good laugh in a week or so.

and also the only reason i felt in the mood to post again..

Thanks Steve'o ,, ,, Kaw'ee

Posted Image

For all those Guys going Supermotard - Take it easy on the sportbikes B)Posted Image

Helping keep this alive.....for January 28th

Our setup when we hosted the Dualsport Ride fundraiser for Operation Desert Fun out of Ocotillo Wells, in October, 2005

Posted Image

Julie Angell, from D37 AMA, in Tektonic Gorge, on same ride...

Posted Image

for January 29th.....

My friend Ron on his KTM 640 Adventure riding some single track outside of Bishop, CA, on our Memorial Weekend ride in the High Sierra, 2006.

Posted Image