KTMrad

Veys Powersports

Veys Powersports moved from Lakeside, and took over the 2 Quinsey stores in El Cajon and Lemon Grove. The owner Robert is an avid rider and enthusiast.

I've been VERY pleased with the service and support I've received at Vey's. I'd definetly buy another bike from them and have been buying parts there too. It's not even convenient for me to do so. I live in PB, they are not even close to PB.

Ex. After I bought my Aprilia I developed a leak from the oil pressure sensor. No problem, they said. It's under warranty, just bring it in and we'll take a look at it and order a new one. I said, well you're kinda far for me to drive out to inspect a $5 part just to order a new one. The next time I'm out by the shop I'll be on my way to meet some friends to ride. Is there any way you could just order it and swap it out when I get there? Well we'll have to see it first being a warranty repair, they replied. Well when I got there they saw it needed to be replaced and I reminded them I was meeting friends to ride that day and didn't want to ride a new bike with a pretty nasty oil leak. They were kind enough to pull a sensor off a showroom bike so I could get out on the trails that day. That's the kind of service I like.

Jon

One more plus for Vey's. Talked with the parts/service manager yesterday & bought a new battery for the Strom. He took care of the sale via phone & put it on a trickle charge for me. Ready to go when I picked it up.

I have to admit I spent some time drooling over the Aprilia line. They still remember Jon....something about giggling like a school girl when he picked the bike up.

Great service & helpful folks.

Oh yeah, mention SDAR. They'd like to get give a discount when they can.

Us active members can give them one of our cards when we drop by. <_<

They'd like to give a discount when they can.

Us active members can give them one of our cards when we drop by. :)

Shops WILL have a list of people who will be eligible for club discounts in the future, BUT THIS IS NOT IN PLACE YET.

Vey's stepped up big this year to support CORE 4 Kids.  They kicked in a few hundred dollars of gift cards to put in our silent auction/raffle.   Greatly appreciated and good folks!

1 hour ago, alyeska said:

heading there tomorrow to look at a 690

I'll buy it from you in 3 months.

Just now, Oracle said:

I'll buy it from you in 3 months.

:lol::lol: 2nd dibs 

Saw Robert the other day, and he told me he also owns bikebandit.com   Huh... who knew?

He was on a plated smoker, and was taking a group of 5 on the original "Phantom Trail"...

5/9/2017

Book Type:

OR - Official Records

Book / Page:  

/

Document #:  

2017-0207637

Secondary #:  

Number of Pages:

Doc Type:

147 - NOTICE OF BULK SALE

Grantor:

BIKE BANDIT LLC
BIKEBANDIT.COM

Grantee:

VEY S BANDIT LLC

Reel #:

Image #:

Hmmmmm...  Interesting

Yup I hear bikebandit.com was struggling pretty bad and Robert bought them, seems to be drivong more sales and better marketing now

Robert,  Good for You.

Chilly White writing a Blog for Bike Bandit since September.   I have always been a big fan of Chilly's writing and opinion. Well, checking out the New Bike Bandit above, who shows up but Mr. White!

You may know he does a big business in Baja Tours which takes most of his time.  Thank You Robert for supporting his opinion on equipment, bikes and the Lifestyle.  After checking out the BB site, I found a couple of items I could use.  7% discount at the moment.

Bagstr

https://www.bikebandit.com/blog/category/Reviews

P.S.  I assume it is OK to Plug Vey's as they support the SDAR Site

Veys has always been a big supporter of SDAR and is greatly appreciated.  Hopefully we will be doing more in the future. I did notice the BIkebandit logo on all the employees shirts last time I was in the shop. I thought maybe they partnered but did not ask-none of my business. Good for Robert as he seems very motivated to be a big part in the Adventure-Atv world. 

They’re sponsoring District 38 this year as well.