KTMrad

Desert Dash T-Shirt Designs

Any of you out there capable of designing a cool shirt with a dualsport bike in the desert on it, for the upcoming organized ride ??

I'm open for designs......and if we use it, I'll pay you for it.

Thanks,

Any of you out there capable of designing a cool shirt with a dualsport bike in the desert on it, for the upcoming organized ride ??

I'm open for designs......and if we use it, I'll pay you for it.

Thanks,

I can do it as I can draw some awesome stick figures and stick bikes! What does it pay for something like this. Send check att: Kevster

I'd like to give it a wirl Randy. If my design works out, no need to pay me. What is the budget looking like? Is there enough in the piggy bank for a full color print run, or are we limited to one or two colors etc.? It looks like we should be able to get 100 t-shirts printed full color for under $15 ea. Does that sound like we're in the right ball park?

I'd like to give it a wirl Randy. If my design works out, no need to pay me. What is the budget looking like? Is there enough in the piggy bank for a full color print run, or are we limited to one or two colors etc.? It looks like we should be able to get 100 t-shirts printed full color for under $15 ea. Does that sound like we're in the right ball park?

We did 6 color last year. All I need is a design, I can get the shirts done for a lot less than $15/shirt. I have a contact from another dualsport related person, to have the actual shirts made up.

Thanks,

...a dualsport bike in the desert...

Careful what you ask for... :lol:

Posted Image

You probably want something more like this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(you'd have to draw some more gear on the last guy - it'll be February!!)

Damn it Craig! Don't you have any pictures of me actually RIDING my bike! :lol:

Yea, on the frontpage of this website dude!! :lol:

(though you might have to hit refresh a few times...)

Oh good! In retrospect, i guess if i was always riding it, there would be no pictures of it:

sitting

laying

flying

Oh good! In retrospect, i guess if i was always riding it, there would be no pictures of it:

sitting

laying

flying

It's all good Bob. When you can break away from the youngins, lets ride.

The last year design was very nice, reflects the spirit of the event without words, i keep my tshirt, my opinion is if this will be a tradition for years to come, just add the new date and the sun position, and Anza, not anza.

thanks

Does anyone have a picture or a file to post of the design from last year? It would be easy for me to follow that theme with an updated look.

Does anyone have a picture or a file to post of the design from last year? It would be easy for me to follow that theme with an updated look.

Troy, I don't think it would be fair to send you a pic from last years design, since she may come up with another design this year. She used a photo and put a lot of effort into a hand sketched design from the photo.

Basically, the design should show a dualsport bike and rider, in the desert with cactus and sunset, mountains, and whatever else you may come up with.

The basic lettering for the shirt can easily be changed. If you come up with a desert scene, than I can tell you what we want the shirt to say.

Thanks,

hmmmm, right on. Fair is fair I guess . . . :D

Here's what I came up. Let me know what you think.

Posted Image

DesertDash.pdf

Let me know what you think.

I think if it's going to be in color you might as well use em! Very nice!!!!! :D

Thanks guys, and thanks for the cool photos Craig.

Heres some comemorative Desert Dash Wallpaper:

Posted Image

Nice job! That shirt tells the whole story, I think. Also is catchy enough for people to ask about the event if you wear it around town. I like! Brett

Nice job pyro, try this imagine a dualsport situation, you have your road chart holder at left, a gps on the center of the bike , a dirt road in fron of you and a paved road, you are riding on the paved road and see the dirt option, more you are on the S2 and have the option Oriflamme or S2?both will end in the 78 Hwy! can you put that on art? as you see this from your helmet

the other ( as i can imagine when i see it ) looks like an off road race. i hope my idea helps

I (think) I still have the artwork from last year's shirt, PM me if you want it, I'll get it 'fer ya, in the meantime, keep all the submissions coming, the more the merrier :ph34r:

Thanks guys, and thanks for the cool photos Craig.

Heres some comemorative Desert Dash Wallpaper:

Posted Image

I say print it!!! Nice job Troy.

Thanks guys. :) If you decide to print it, be sure to have the printer use the high resolution PDF file here. If they have any problems let me know. I can provide the printer with whatever file format/specs they require.

sitting

laying

flying

One of my LASTING memories of this fine state, dual-sporting, and YOU clowns will be that AWESOME picture of your pig swinging merrilly from that helo! That's what legends are made of.

What I would REALLY like to do is make a FULL SIZE flippin poster of that very shot and hang it in my new garage in AK so folks can say "WHAT IN THE .....???"

Thanks for the memories! Sorry for off-topic.

Jim