This sounds like just the kind of ride I have been waiting for. It will give me a chance to meet you folks, and put my new bike to the test. I'll be riding my KTM '06 SMC. It would be nice to let some air out of the tires for the dirt so hopefully somebody has a air pump since I do don't have one I can carry with the bike...but then again I do have a bicycle pump that might do in a pinch. See ya monday. :D

Tim

post-13340-1243172063_thumb.jpg

.........hopefully somebody has a air pump since I do don't have one I can carry with the bike...

There's an easy way to remedy that.....a lot of us like this pump/co2 inflater combo:

http://www.cycoactive.com/mc/swmtb.html

You might also want to throw an extra front tube and a couple of tire irons in the new front fender bag that's housing your new pump :D:D:P

........welcome aboard.......

Just confirming we are on for tomorrow 8am at all american KTM for hitting the road at 9 sharp?

And we are doing Bagstrs loop do I need to DL the GPS tracks or are we being lead around by someone who will know better than I do where we are going (i have no clue)

Also for those who then know whats the % of street to dirt I am debating which gear or how to mix and match for tomorrow

Just confirming we are on for tomorrow 8am at all american KTM for hitting the road at 9 sharp?

And we are doing Bagstrs loop do I need to DL the GPS tracks or are we being lead around by someone who will know better than I do where we are going (i have no clue)

Also for those who then know whats the % of street to dirt I am debating which gear or how to mix and match for tomorrow

Don't know who else will be there yet? Sounds like a decent sized group! Count me in +1! I havn't done tons of riding up there before, I hope someone will lead us to cool places! Hear any lunch ideas, brown bag it or Restaurant destination? :ph34r:

See ya'll in the morning!

ah good call on lunch but I imagine we will find something

Sorry for the laps in info. Been hanging drywall all day. The loop we will be taking is not too big, just enough to get your jollies, and then back to the shop in Ramona. I estimate about 50 miles unless someone else throws down with some trails I am not aware of. This ride is all about comrodery, and putting faces with names. I hope to be at the store between 7:30 to 8:00.

Just a reminder... I saw two rattlers, and a Rosy Boa on Saturday. So keep your eyes open. I nearly stepped on the first rattler. It scared the crap out of me! :D Oh wait I ment I scared the crap out of him!!

See you all in the morning

Brent

Type of donuts?

ROUND ONES!!, FULL OF FLAVOR, AND CALORIES

:angry:

Type of donuts?

ROUND ONES!!, FULL OF FLAVOR, AND CALORIES

:angry:

mmmm calories

FULL OF FLAVOR, AND CALORIES

Thats half of the food groups....sugar and grease; that's the other half. All four food groups with the donuts! :lol::angry:

Breakfast of champions. ;)

So is there parking at or around the shop? I will be trucking my bike up there. Hope to meet some new people.

Plenty of nearby street parking......there's also a public parking lot a short ways down the alley behind the shop......

I did some family riding at Corral today to warm up the 525. Haven't ridden it in a while but it ran great so I'm looking forward to seeing everybody in the morning at AAKTM. The only downside I can see about this ride will be the dust kicked up by all the bikes. Judging by all the dirt on the family's faces after the rides today it must be pretty bad. It's great to be the trail boss and riding in front of all that stuff. Tomorrow will be a different story...

See ya!

Since I don't have a plate, can I just come for the donuts?

Since I don't have a plate, can I just come for the donuts?

Hey, I'm faking involvement by riding my Strom there.... c'mon up.

**edit**

Got the XR home and jumped on the street bike to say hi to everyone before they left.

Have a great ride everyone!

Whata day. My old body hurts...trying to sooth it with Colorado Kool Aide.

Thanks for all who helped me today.

Here's a link to my SPOT GPS thingy map page: https://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/v...XqWKJyhHgIPtqja

The password is kawi.

It's a standard Google map with locations sent during the ride by the SPOT. It's supposed to send a location every 10 minutes, but it doesn't seem to work that way all the time.

Locations 17 to 32 were today's ride. Earlier locations are from a street bike ride on Sunday.

Phill

Great ride today! Thank you to the guys at All American KTM for their hospitality today.

This was my first ride with SDAR and you guys are top knotch! Had a great time!

Mike

Had a great time, and a successful ride. Learned a few things and became a little more comfortable with the new bike. Don't think I'll ever be able to keep up with the pack in the dirt though. There are some very great riders in the group.

Here a couple of pics.

http://gallery.me.com/gordisht/100016

Revmoto

post-13340-1243302025_thumb.jpg

Good ride, nice to meet the new people and see lots of familiar faces :lol:

Hope to do it again soon!!