Brent,

Which loop are you selecting? Percent of dirt to street?

Beezzz

I'm really interested in the ride, but I need some help with getting a new bike ready!

YA hooo! Your new bike just arrived! We unloading the truck as I write. See ya soon!

BC

I am looking at some maps of the local trails, and I would like to go up and down all the little single track dead ends and mountian top overlooks. I should have it all maped out by the end of the day.

Cradaddy- maybe you can look at what I have here when you come in tonight?

See ya all here

BC

Cradaddy- maybe you can look at what I have here when you come in tonight?

Sounds good.....happy to look it over, draw it out in MapSource, pre-run some of it......the issue(s) will likely be with the gates that are unseen on maps and/or Google Earth.....but let's see what you've got......suggest you pre-run it some afternoon (if possible) so you don't get shut down by gates and/or private property owners on game day.....

See ya in a few hours

Have fun everyone.

I like the idea of monthly rides from AAKTM.

I wish I could attend this one, but I will be in Mammoth still.

Bring us back some good tracks. :rolleyes:

it would be awesome if we could do 30 street and 70 dirt!

I am in on this one if it turns out to be more dirt. I would never ride any enduro below 700ccs 100 miles at 1 time. My hats off to Pyro.

b/c of monkey butt or hard on bike Schwinn??

-just curious...being that all i own is a 400

Blind :lol:...newb questions? STILL got 'em <_<

Blind B)...newb questions? STILL got 'em <_<

hehe...you said monkeybutt and hard on :lol:

I would never ride any enduro below 700ccs 100 miles at 1 time.

Pshaw, I've ridden my li'l 300 over 200 miles in a day. <_<

yes.

yes i did.

and now we laugh!!! <_<:lol: ah Freud would have loved that slip.....

B)....should have read that "closer"...glad didn't type "with" in there!!!

Blind B)...newb questions? STILL got 'em :huh:

hehe...you said monkeybutt and hard on :lol:

I am laughing at that also....

I can do the desert dash and then some.

But I have better things to do then bust out 100 miles on the street with Knobbies. I ride 150 miles every day on the frwy. I want dirt and I want it now!!! <_<B):lol::lol:B) :fool:

The bulk of the road miles on "Bagstr's Loop" are spent bridging the gaps between Ramona and the Upper Santa Isabel TT (~7.5 one way or ~15 miles total).......the intersection of Black Canyon Rd/Mesa Grande with the intersection of 79/Lost Valley and/or Palomar Divide TT (~20 miles one way or ~40 miles total).....and the stretch of pavement leading up into Anza and down from Anza to High Point TT (~25 miles)......unfortunately, there aren't many other legal/dirty ways to bridge the gaps since the majority of alternate dirt roads (that "I" know of) are either private or gated or both.....

I am in on this one if it turns out to be more dirt. I would never ride any enduro below 700ccs 100 miles at 1 time. My hats off to Pyro.

I have ridden my 79 Honda XL250s from here up Hwy 1 to San Francisco and back. One day up, one day back. Great ride!

I have ridden my 79 Honda XL250s from here up Hwy 1 to San Francisco and back. One day up, one day back. Great ride!

Wow, my hat's off to you! I rode a cushy touring bike 800 miles in one day and would never do that again. <_<

Just got back form the pre run. Looks like we are gonna hit mostly dirt. Some connector streets, and by ways, so bring your knobbies. We ended up with 53 miles, one rosy boa, and two rattle snakes. See you all here at AA ktm 0800 hrs. Coffee and doughnuts will be served.

Hope you can join us.

BC

Type of donuts?

free

but he will charge you for the hole!

based on the prerun will it be somewhat newb friendly? I seem to be getting worse the more I try to work on basic skills...I should go back to knowing nothing. :o

I'll be wrenchin' on the DR to see if I can get it ready. If not, I'll be there for coffee & the 1st road stretch on the V-Strom.

I'm thinkin' the Strom at this point cuz I don't want my DR "test run" to risk a mechanical issue. I'd rather burn a few loops from the house with the Trophy truck at the ready. No issues known, just don't wanna find out in the middle of nowhere.

C-ya there.

based on the prerun will it be somewhat newb friendly? I seem to be getting worse the more I try to work on basic skills...I should go back to knowing nothing. :D

craig you can do it! its alot of the same stuff we went on with crawdaddy last time

based on the prerun will it be somewhat newb friendly? I seem to be getting worse the more I try to work on basic skills...I should go back to knowing nothing. :D

craig you can do it! its alot of the same stuff we went on with crawdaddy last time

Cool, I'm in!