Strega

The Desert Gestapo has uncovered more SECRET information...

The Desert Gestapo™ has obtained this image and we felt that it needed to be shared with the entire club. It appears as though Bikeslut went and bought some new riding boots, and no one noticed them on the X-Plane ride. But our close examination of some of the photos has revealed the he did in fact get some new boots and didn't tell anyone.

Without further adieu:

bikeslut-shoes02.jpg

A closer look at those fancy new kicks:

2009_Sidi_Lux_Blade_Riding_Shoes_Lux_Black.jpg

Stayin alive, stayin alive, ha, ha, ha, ha, Stayin Aliiiiiiive!

I checked Snopes.com. Story is NOT urban legend...it's true.

There is a sub-paragraph regarding the origin entitled "Holy %$# Strega, you need to get a life!!" B)B)B)

MarchonwithyourbadselfSlut!

You know, how sometimes, you get the feeling that you are being stalked, but you never quite catch the person in the act? B) like; you get a feeling that somebody is leering at you... B) watching your every move... almost WISHING they WERE you... B)

and sure enough, they can't help themselves.... eventually, they show their hand B)

I checked Snopes.com. Story is NOT urban legend...it's true.

Ya know, I think you may have just found a new home for the infamous daisy basket, streamers, horn, etc......they would ROCK with "The Slutty One's" new fancy pants get-up.....

This whole thread is kind of weird. Nonetheless, good find Strega. I really didn't notice his shoes when I rode with him on Sunday. It reminds me of a Shawshank Redemption quote "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?"

This whole thread is kind of weird. Nonetheless, good find Strega. I really didn't notice his shoes when I rode with him on Sunday. It reminds me of a Shawshank Redemption quote "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?"

And this ladies and gentleman, is the REASON for this post. I'm glad someone got it B)

Did those come out of the Michael Jackson estate sale?

I was gonna ask if he could moonwalk in them? B)

Ya know, I think you may have just found a new home for the infamous daisy basket, streamers, horn, etc......

I have my list...... B)

And this ladies and gentleman, is the REASON for this post. I'm glad someone got it B)

Roger is definitely a boot guy.

As soon as I walked down the lobby stairs in Barstow wearing my vintage boots Roger was the first to notice my vintage Malcom Smith High Point Alpinestars. Even commented "Cool Boots Don" with a clearly audible sigh of envy.

Roger is definitely a boot guy.

As soon as I walked down the lobby stairs in Barstow wearing my vintage boots Roger was the first to notice my vintage Malcolm Smith High Point Alpinestars. Even commented "Cool Boots Don" with a clearly audible sigh of envy.

Those were some seriously kick ass boots Don.

I think this may have been a round about request for acceptance.

I hope you have the receipt for those things....

You'd think that when you stay in the same hotel room with bikeslut you would get the inside scoop on this kind of thing, but all you get is ran over when you try going up a hill. B)

p.s. Nice new avatar Erick!

You'd think that when you stay in the same hotel room with bikeslut you would get the inside scoop on this kind of thing, but all you get is ran over when you try going up a hill. :ph34r:

there is no "try"; there is only "do"... you didn't