• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
KTMrad

Your Profiles and Active Members

14 posts in this topic

Due to neverending SPAM, I am going through the member database.......any members who have not posted, or don't have a signature, or have posted and I can't find your posts, probably means it is a SpamBot.

So, if you are deleted but are actually a member....sorry, you'll have to re-join with a User Signature and an E-Mail Validation.

NOTE: Signatures Required to Remain an Active Member !!

Thanks,

Can I join again??

I was deleted in june and rejoined.

Still having FUN!

NOTE: Signatures Required to Remain an Active Member !!

The older I get the more limited my cranium capacity to correlate/remember names with faces……this scenario is only compounded when I have no face to work with and have to correlate a name to a posting handle….a suggestion to all, I think we could ALL benefit if we at least mentioned our first names in our signatures……that will make it easier to remember that Crawdaddy is Chris, Ride-Orange is Rob, KTMrad is Randy, etc…..it would be nice to show up for rides knowing first names in addition to SDAR handles….just my $.02 and no BFD either way……

pls disregard.  issues resolved

On 3/28/2007 at 9:22 AM, Crawdaddy said:

The older I get the more limited my cranium capacity to correlate/remember names with faces……this scenario is only compounded when I have no face to work with and have to correlate a name to a posting handle….a suggestion to all, I think we could ALL benefit if we at least mentioned our first names in our signatures……that will make it easier to remember that Crawdaddy is Chris, Ride-Orange is Rob, KTMrad is Randy, etc…..it would be nice to show up for rides knowing first names in addition to SDAR handles….just my $.02 and no BFD either way……

Well, you are 10 years older now...your cranium capacity must be clapped out...:heh:

On 3/28/2007 at 9:22 AM, Crawdaddy said:

100% agree

The older I get....  my capacity to correlate the scenario is only compounded when I have to work.  I think we could all benefit if we show up in BFE. 

Just my cents of things.    Bags

P10105331000w-L.jpg

testing (to see if I have a signature)

apparently not.

I've looked all over my profile page and see nothing about adding a signature.  Can you direct a blind old man to the proper location?

20 minutes ago, Zubb said:

Can you direct a blind old man to the proper location?

Top Right corner of your screen, look for your mugshot and the name Zubb.  There is a drop down menu.  Select Account Settings.  A new window opens and look to the left on that window and you'll see Signature.  Edit / Save it from there

Let's try again. 

Doh! Still not working. 

3 minutes ago, Zubb said:

Let's try again. 

Doh! Still not working. 

If your using mobile version it wont show signature has to be desktop version

Your Profile - Top 90 degrees right, drop down

Guess I better get off the phone and on the laptop. Thanks!

SUCCESS!

Edited by Zubb