KTMrad

If You're Trying to REGISTER - PLEASE READ THIS

New Member Registration: after you register with a username and password, you will receive a validation e-mail to determine if you're someone trying to join the forums. Once you answer the questions in the validation e-mail, you will be approved. This process may take a FEW DAYS, and we do the APPROVALS about once a week, so please be patient. This process is necessary to prevent spammers from joining the site. Thanks for your understanding. Please read the remainder of Forum Terms & Rules listed at the top of the page.

Also, all members, new and existing, please use a "signature" so we know who you are, otherwise you will be deleted if we don't know you.

We have a few Site Adminstrators, but please PM me or one of the moderators.

Thanks,

Guest admin-4

Please take the time to read the validation email and answer all the questions.

Thank you,

Admin

New people trying to register..........PLEASE NOTE....THE APPROVALS MAY TAKE A WEEK OR SO,

SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

When I joined it took 1 or 2 months... Why is a captcha not sufficient? Specifically, recaptcha.

Yes, for those of you who may not visit many forums, I can attest to the fact that there seems to be an epidemic of robo-scammers flooding as many forums as they can these days. On another motorcycle forum, moderators and administrators have had their hands full, dealing with up to nearly 1000 spammers signing up per DAY! On a fishing forum that I belong to, I had reported 2 or 3 "spam link" posts per day.

Ditto. Even with the slow, methodical process here, we still get folks that never post or ride here, but seem to show up when they want to sell something.

I'm for a minimum 20 posts before being allowed to sell.

Other sites have that requirement.

Thx to Randy, Cameron, Jon and others who keep this thing fairly devoid of spam.

Ditto. Even with the slow, methodical process here, we still get folks that never post or ride here, but seem to show up when they want to sell something.

I'm for a minimum 20 posts before being allowed to sell.

Other sites have that requirement.

Thx to Randy, Cameron, Jon and others who keep this thing fairly devoid of spam.

Approval times have been shortened.

I agree that we should require a minimum amount of posts before new members should be allowed access to the for sale or free gear topics.