sandiegoland

Highway 94 Photographer

Anyone know the website of the photographer who is shooting motorcycle photos on CA-94 just east of the junction for Tecate, before Potrero? EDIT: Answer in reply #7

Didn't get a good look at the ad on his van and was with a group (so I didn't double back)... any help would be appreciated. Finally someone might have gotten a shot of the right side of my DL... <_<

some grass roots "stop the speeders" group I would guess... The best side of a v strom is the bottom. X WAIT!! That didn't come out right... I meant cuz you are leaned over so far

some grass roots "stop the speeders" group I would guess...

Good, a worthy cause... I was afraid it was just for profit. But seriously... anyone out there catch the name or a website address on the side of the van? Obviously not a well indexed webpage if there is one. I google "motorcycle + sr-94" and my own ride reports from 3 years ago come up! He should ask me to run a banner ad for him <_<

I have been through that section and assisted down riders a couple of times. :rolleyes:

I believe he's called Highway 94 Photo

Here's a link....That's my friend Tony (wsmc99) in the photo, just taken this past Sunday.

Here's a link....That's my friend Tony (wsmc99) in the photo, just taken this past Sunday.

That's it Randy... http://hwy94photo.com/ Thanks!! :)

Look at the homepage. Just great. A pair of cars coming down the road across the double yellow. :)

Ta-dah!!! Wow, this guy needs to get indexed on the web. Even with his URL it only comes up maybe twice on Google if you don't count a Craigslist ad which is temporary. Here we are:

1-24-09022.jpg

Look at the homepage. Just great. A pair of cars coming down the road across the double yellow. :)

From the looks of the shadow on the road, they are passing someone on the inside of the corner, not cool. Glad you found the site.

Unless they're in England, there's no reason the double yellow could be on their right side....

From the looks of the shadow on the road, they are passing someone on the inside of the corner, not cool. Glad you found the site.

I hear you... :)

Someone who is better than me at the interwebs needs to figure out a way to find out who those guys are and either publicly embarrass the living crap out of them or make them scared poopless that they're going to get a ticket for that type of behavior...

Put copies of that photo everyplace you can think of or something... Those dudes could have killed someone!!!

Well who hasn't passed on the DblYlw? Nobody... I just would prefer that not be on the homepage for the whole East County to fester over... that's all. :)

Well I heard from the guy, he is just starting out so he hasn't advertised or gotten his website out there yet.

The best side of a v strom is the bottom...

oddly enough, I did find this: http://pics.bikeslut.com/

Hmmm..... a photographer named Bikeslut? Wait, Fakename is a photographer, maybe Bikeslut is his REAL name, which would make Bikeslut's name a FAKE name. I've ridden with both of them, so I know they aren't the same person, although I think I have called both of them the wrong name, and nobody said anything. I'm really confused now, I think I'm gonna get another beer and forget the whole thing.

I started using the biksleslut name in 1999... That guy is a fraud... He is using smug mug, so I will guess he has an advrider account, and saw my name there. Its so hard to be an original these days

"We were called The Originals, but then found out there was a band on the west side called The Originals, so we called ourselves The New Originals, then they changed THEIR name, so then we said we could change our name back to The Originals, but then thought,what's the point?"

Sticklers will notice that is paraphrased

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

for the movie buffs.

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

for the movie buffs.

"little help here?" ;)

I started using the biksleslut name in 1999... That guy is a fraud... He is using smug mug, so I will guess he has an advrider account, and saw my name there. Its so hard to be an original these days

Yeah ;) , there's a Dirtdame back east somewhere that rides quads......

Yeah ;) , there's a Dirtdame back east somewhere that rides quads......

that just ain't right

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus!

for the movie buffs.

"little help here?" :unsure:

Come on Slut, remember the movie? Everyone said they were bikeslut…err…dirtdame…I mean Spartacus! Gee, you hang around to many night clubs and not enough movie theaters! :lol:

Winner!

I am legally blind... theatres are a waste of money :unsure:

John Malkovich

John Malkovich

etc. etc.