BC330

Anyone for a little dirt street? Sun morning Early!

Hello all .. I am thinking of going out Early Sunday morn! Start at Pine Valley throught a good section of single-track, out to Kernan cycle trail, more trails in corral canyon , maybe over through Lake morena for a malt! I want to go all the way up and over the back side of Laguna mountians if I can get a couple people with me!

Either way I will be at the start point by 6:30 or so.

Hope you can join me.

BC

I am riding Sunday; if the kids don't have soccer, I was going to take them to the dez...

If they DO have soccer, I may be available... I'll keep track and see if this progresses.

Monitoring. See how my honey do list goes. I'd be good until the street starts but can peel off and head back to the truck. Might work out best schedule wise.

BC; if you know the trails, which it sounds like you do, i would have an interest in plugging in if its not too rowdy.

I've only been riding in the dirt since earlier this year; i'm on a 650challenge. Been riding Mtn bikes for long time, (Anderson; Nobel Cyn; Cowels Mtn; Mission Trails, etc); certainly having a motor between your legs makes it totally different, but i'm learning.

Let me know where you are launching from, and if you are ok with kinda of a newbie.

BC; if you know the trails, which it sounds like you do, i would have an interest in plugging in if its not too rowdy.

I've only been riding in the dirt since earlier this year; i'm on a 650challenge. Been riding Mtn bikes for long time, (Anderson; Nobel Cyn; Cowels Mtn; Mission Trails, etc); certainly having a motor between your legs makes it totally different, but i'm learning.

Let me know where you are launching from, and if you are ok with kinda of a newbie.

No problem, we can take some simi tech trails , and then some fire roads and such. I know the area very well so we can make detours where needed. Some of the Single track stuff is a bit tight , but not to hard for a good novice or better. I will be on the bike by 6:45 to 7:00 am BE SURE TO GET An ADVENTURE PASS! The Rangers have been a bit strict lately.

B.C.

I'm a wanna, maybe. Waiting to hear from a client that wants to shoot Saturday, which would make Sunday a Family Day. Solid interest in the dirt stuff, less so in the road. I like the early start as well.

fn

I'm a wanna, maybe. Waiting to hear from a client that wants to shoot Saturday, which would make Sunday a Family Day. Solid interest in the dirt stuff, less so in the road. I like the early start as well.

fn

I'll ride the dirt with you, and double back if that's the case... early morning suits me just great! No heat stress...

We can get you back to your family before the champagne is uncorked...

This one is catching my eye. I like the early start too... Definitely more interested in dirt, my Maxxis IT is still pretty new, like to keep it that way for another month or two.

as with others, a few pieces will have to fall into place. I'll start my political campaign this evening.

I'm in. I will be at the PV trailhead, ready to ride at 6:45.

Pending weather update.

See you there rain or shine! Thats just ol mother-nature blessing us with traction....or maybe a lack of?

BC

K. If BC is a for sure, so am I. I grew up riding in snow, rain, mud, etc. My last PV/CC ride with Schwinn was a rainy, windy, adventure.

Besides, I didn't join the "SD I'd like an Adventure except if it rains Riders" :D:lol:B)

K. If BC is a for sure, so am I. I grew up riding in snow, rain, mud, etc. My last PV/CC ride with Schwinn was a rainy, windy, adventure.

Besides, I didn't join the "SD I'd like an Adventure except if it rains Riders" :D:lol:B)

Trophyhunter took me and my boys all over out there in wind, rain, mud, had a total blast, they got a little cold. I am watching this one just in case I am open this weekend.

Besides, I didn't join the "SD I'd like an Adventure except if it rains Riders"

Uh-oh. I might be on the wrong site. As a SallieBarnie, cold, wind and rain are not my thing. Now there's a desert alternative, too.

Must consider all options.

fn

Depending on the weather site, it's partly sunny and 47 or 38 with slight chance of snow showers.

Saturday is rainy so traction should be fun.

The desert will always be there. Sloppy, possible snowy conditions only come along once in a while. :)

my kids (the main reason for the desert option) have bailed, and I am again a probable. Paul , PM me if you want to do something else

AYE! We're manly men going about in manly way. Rain or shine I'm gonna try and make it.

Don't forget your web footed SIDI's, and your hefty trash bag LoL!

B.C.

AYE! We're manly men going about in manly way. Rain or shine I'm gonna try and make it.

Don't forget your web footed SIDI's, and your hefty trash bag LoL!

B.C.

B.C.

I'm in if you have room for another rider. This would be my first ride with the dual-sport group. I'm on a KTM 530 - I rode Pine Valley yesterday and have been going there regularly over the past few months - would enjoy learning some new trails and riding with some new people.

sdmxr

I am hoping to make a stop for lunch, we can hang and chat for a bit. And then..........WE RIDE!