Sign in to follow this  
erik_26

What are these?

I see the + and a number next to our names and I see the little white hearts. I can't seem to click on them.

1-10-2019 14-52-03.jpg

Guest Jdawg

I believe you need to be a “supporting” member to tell someone you love (❤️) them.

You see little white hearts? I have a phone number for you to call, they're very nice and would be glad to help. Use a pay phone though and don't talk long.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

You see little white hearts? I have a phone number for you to call, they're very nice and would be glad to help. Use a pay phone though and don't talk long.

Bwahahahaha😁

Guest Jdawg
7 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

So true!  They (she) were super nice!  They were even nice enough to hold my SSN, credit cards, and bank account information.  Nice finding honest people you can trust. 

8 hours ago, Jdawg said:

Just twenty dolla to make SDAR holla! 💰

Yeah. I contributed $20 at the Tech day in Escondido on Sat, Dec 22. Then I kicked down another $20 on the donate part of the main page on the 10th.

Guest Jdawg
1 hour ago, erik_26 said:

Yeah. I contributed $20 at the Tech day in Escondido on Sat, Dec 22. Then I kicked down another $20 on the donate part of the main page on the 10th.

If you just donated yesterday (the 10th) the admin (ADV Bum) might need a few more days to process you to a supporting member.  Personally, I would still PM him as a reminder.

Have a brrraaaapp filled weekend!