Thanks CID for planning a long ride! Will bring my 2 liters of extra gas. 

Gonna miss this one too. Heading out to the Poleline (OW)this afternoon with the SXS. We'll probably be knocking around the north side of the Superstitions on Thursday. If you see two Polaris XP1000's (one red one blue) flag us down and say hi!

21 hours ago, SoCalMule said:

Hey guys, I recommend dressing in layers for this ride.

If you were any kind of buddy, you'd crank up your home central heating and open all the doors and windows prior to our arrival to have Borrego Springs all warmed up for us.

22 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

If you were any kind of buddy, you'd crank up your home central heating and open all the doors and windows prior to our arrival to have Borrego Springs all warmed up for us.

SDG&E... I love you guys, but not that much...

I just got back a couple hours ago from a 5 dayer out there or I'd be in. Today was straight up epic so tomorrow should be good for you guys. As already mentions by Mule, it is cold...I was riding with three layers up top most of the 5 days I was out there, so dress accordingly. 

10 hours ago, Oracle said:

I just got back a couple hours ago from a 5 dayer out there or I'd be in. Today was straight up epic so tomorrow should be good for you guys. As already mentions by Mule, it is cold...I was riding with three layers up top most of the 5 days I was out there, so dress accordingly. 

35 degrees this morning at 7am. I have three shirts under my jersey Oracle! Lets get moving! 

It’s a beautiful morning in the desert. You guys will have a great ride! Maybe we’ll see you out on the trail.0D31202D-94AE-4F41-BEB2-011664686FCA.thumb.jpeg.d64dc6fa644a1f2c0f6021d54bc16f61.jpeg

Had a great day yesterday CID! Thank you for a very fun exploration adventure! 😊

Just now, Riggerdan said:

Pictures.....?

See the ride report elsewhere.