Sign in to follow this  
isde97

SRA Christmas Grand Prix 16 December

Duncan has decided he wants to try a race on his KX100, so he is going to be making his debut here.  I don't think he is really ready, but then, no one is.

So it has been 5 months since his first ride weekend. Good to hear he's feeling the competitive drive on the bike. Best of luck to him.

He has darn near outgrown it already, as can be the case for 15 year olds.  I am already having to look for the next bike, even if it feels like I am now looking for one for myself.

He was already looking pretty big on the bike this summer. Maybe you should look for a new one for you and hand-me-down yours to him?

I wish I could've gotten out to ride more this summer but a home remodel project ate up all my time. 

Successful first race.  I told him that it was amazing how fast a dirt bike could be ridden, but I don't think he was expecting how fast a dirt bike could  be ridden by a 13 yo Mikayla Nielsen, who laid a pretty serious smackdown on everybody in the mini race.  She seriously hauls.

In spite of being not stoked on getting lapped twice, Duncan is really motivated to go practice and race again.

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2662.JPG

Good first effort Duncan. Showing up and riding hard. The next race will seem easier.

Now, get out there and practice practice practice.