Explored the trails that head west behind table mountain. Great noob area with some fun technical/rocky terrain. Don’t think we saw it all either. A short vid of the mighty 250 and the stall master rider. https://youtu.be/gNNNhRc8BMA

3A28A7CE-3EA1-48F5-B995-8F99002A4139.jpeg

11EF07AC-17AA-49F2-B419-2D76DFDEF9C8.jpeg

D6A93672-79D7-4852-8BEC-B408BCBE317D.jpeg

ED15941E-1681-4A57-B47C-715DEA65168B.png

D6EBD78C-EBCF-4C7E-B5AA-7F5D001B9EC7.png

F63833FF-2274-4C04-8D04-F88D01F148BF.jpeg

Cool area to ride, looked like a nice day.

When I was reconstructing the campground at the bottom ( thousand trails at the time) but now it is the naked place, a jeep group came thru and crawled their way out and up to table mountain way , I always wanted to find that road and did from the top headed west but it was well camaflouged , did you find a road from the top that gos west but dead ends in a group of boulders with no apparent way to go on?

funny we almost went exploring there yesterday but continued to mccain instead

Thank you for the post. I will watch the video a little later.

That looks like an awesome place to explore. I wouldn't mind checking it out. Looking at all the wind turbine in the background makes me wonder, does that trail get really windy/dusty? Or is is isolated or sheltered enough to enjoy most the time?

3 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

When I was reconstructing the campground at the bottom ( thousand trails at the time) but now it is the naked place, a jeep group came thru and crawled their way out and up to table mountain way , I always wanted to find that road and did from the top headed west but it was well camaflouged , did you find a road from the top that gos west but dead ends in a group of boulders with no apparent way to go on?

Yes we did, we were looking for the same route you speak of. Was also trying to get above the railroad tracks to view the tresses and tunnels.

2 hours ago, erik_26 said:

Thank you for the post. I will watch the video a little later.

That looks like an awesome place to explore. I wouldn't mind checking it out. Looking at all the wind turbine in the background makes me wonder, does that trail get really windy/dusty? Or is is isolated or sheltered enough to enjoy most the time?

The wind does whip pretty good there at times, but that just clears the dust away faster. Go a couple days after a rain and it’s perfect.