paulmbowers

Sunday December 9th non-expert ride through Fish Creek

58 minutes ago, ADV Bum said:

Webmaster was working on the site. He backed the site up before working. There were problems and the new info was lost when he had to return to the back up. The site is in the process of being moved, translated from one computer language to another and updated with new look and feel. There is a lot going on and things may happen in the process. These changes were all necessary things that had to be done. Sorry for any inconvienence.

No problem, and thank you very much for all the hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing the new site and the new feel it is going to have. Will there be a new feature for liking somebody's   Post? 

LIKE button will be looked at later, but right now we have other priorities...thanks for understanding.

No problem, just remember on a past thread that that subject was going to be addressed. Thanks! 

15 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

I did.

And it's vanished.

May I make a suggestion....please go ahead and start a new thread for this Ride Report, don't know if the first one will be recoverable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This part of doing forum upgrades is tricky, and it didn't go as planned.

Please be patient with us during this transitional phase.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

No worries. I understand when crap like this happens there’s folks working furiously behind the scenes trying to fix it. 

Thank you for letting us know what happened!