PastaPilot

GP Motorcycles Grand Re-Opening 12/1

I'm thinking of checking it out in the morning and sticking around for the pasta.
😁

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

s.gif

Toggle navigationgp motorcycles logo

GP Motorcycles Grand Re-opening open house

Saturday, December 1st, 2018

New_Showroom-Grand-Reopening.jpg

You are cordially invited to join all of us here at GP Motorcycles in celebrating the completion of our showroom buildout. We are proud to say we finally occupy the entire building and have done a beautiful expansion of our showroom — doubling it in size—giving us the much needed space to truly showoff the drool-worthy machinery we stock.

raffle prizes

Every purchase made on December 1st enters the buyer into a raffle for a wide list of items from some of our best vendors.

• DAINESE/AGV — K3-SV AGV Helmet and Dainese Back Protector of your choice
  • LEATT— Moto Helmet from LEATT directly
  • SIDI — 1 Pair SIDI Duna Boots
  • SOUTHERN MC SUPPLY —A few of our most popular MC chemicals and cleaners
  • AND MORE!

Aftermarket_brands_s1.pngAftermarket_brands_s7.pngleatt-brace-logo.pngAftermarket_brands_s5.png

toys-for-tots.fw.png

While any purchase gets you entered into the raffle, if you are not in need of anything from us at the moment, BRING IN A NEW UNWRAPPED TOY for TOYS FOR TOTS and we will enter you into the day's raffle. It's a WIN-WIN! Give a toy to a needy child and be entered to WIN something cool! Raffle winners will be contacted via email/phone after the 1st.

URAL-motorcycles-logo.jpg

URAL Motorcycles - Sidecars are new to GP and our URAL rep will be on hand to talk the talk as well as offer test rides on demos - AND bring the kids down and they can take a ride in the side car!ural-sidecar.jpg

KTM.gif

KTM has loaned us the Pike's Peak International Hill Climb-winning 790 DUKE race bike, as ridden by Chris Fillmore. This bike was the 2018 Middle Weight class —come see this beauty in full-race form.

LUNCH IS ON US!

Join us from 12-2 for a pasta lunch from Asenti's Pasta, a local purveyor of fresh pasta and Italian food located right here on India Street in Little Italy.

Assentis-Pasta.jpg

GRAND RE-OPENING SPECIAL DEALS

We will be having specials on parts, accessories, and motorcycles ALL DAY LONG — and all purchases enter you in to the raffle!

VENDOR REPS ON SITE

Aftermarket_brands_s19.pngAftermarket_brands_s5.pngAftermarket_brands_s7.pngURAL-motorcycles-logo.jpgAftermarket_brands_s1.png25% OFF D-AIR

DOCSD_logo.png

GP Motorcycles

GPMC Inc
3617 India St Ste B
San Diego, CA 92103

619-233-GPMC (4762)
619-233-5006 FAX

Ducati of San Diego

San Diego KTM

San Diego Husqvarna

•  
  •  
  •  

GP STORE HOURS

Sun-Mon: Closed
Tues-Sat: 9am-6pm

GP Motorcycles, 3617 India Street Ste. B, San Diego, CA 92103
Sent by paul@gpmotorcycles.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

Assenti brothers pasta....is the real deal as is GP Motos! 

Pasta and coffee we’re gone by 1 PM. At least I got on the raffle list with my unwrapped toy. 

Some preowned deals on the floor:

AFF83059-0980-4C5B-B359-A0F245DFB296.jpeg

197399AC-98B3-47AD-951E-7A6FFB20A1A3.jpeg

I went with the kids for about an hour. I think I got the last of the meat pasta. Place was busy. Lots of folks and lots of bikes.

Honestly I was kind of underwhelmed with their bike selection. Mainly Ducati, KTM, Husqvarna and another brand I am not familiar with. We had fun seeing different stuff none the less.

I rode down on the 500- it's less than a mile from home. I was not ATTGATT :huh:

Saw Mctrails there. Overall, I was impressed. Nice looking retail store.

Last time I'd been in that part of the building was either in the photo lab there or my friend's studio next door.

I was there.  Saw PMB there.  Place looks nice.  I was looking at helmets when one of the employees said they were having a 20% off deal.  So I decided to buy one (Shoei Neotec 2) and a Sena Bluetooth system design to integrate in to the Shoei.  Been thinking about it for a while so decided to go for the discount.  Later at home I looked at the receipt and noticed the Shoei was 15% off and Sena was only 10% off.  I was disappointed. Seems like a bait a switch deal to me.  Is that the "real deal"?

On 12/1/2018 at 4:58 PM, erik_26 said:

I went with the kids for about an hour. I think I got the last of the meat pasta. Place was busy. Lots of folks and lots of bikes.

You must've been right behind me in the food line. I went through with my girlfriend and we both left just enough of the meat pasta for the person behind us to have a "serving". 

Great place, real nice shop. I used to be in there all the time when I was riding the Aprilia every weekend. It was good to see the crew there again. Still love those pastarockets but don't think I'll ever buy another. The best part of the day was the Ural test drive. Good times for me and Anna really enjoyed it but would take up too much space in the garage to own.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:59 PM, mctrails said:

I was there.  Saw PMB there.  Place looks nice.  I was looking at helmets when one of the employees said they were having a 20% off deal.  So I decided to buy one (Shoei Neotec 2) and a Sena Bluetooth system design to integrate in to the Shoei.  Been thinking about it for a while so decided to go for the discount.  Later at home I looked at the receipt and noticed the Shoei was 15% off and Sena was only 10% off.  I was disappointed. Seems like a bait a switch deal to me.  Is that the "real deal"?

I picked up my new helmet today and am happy to report they made the 20% off deal good on my purchase of the helmet and Sena.  I asked and they immediately took care of it and were sorry for the problem.  In fact they wanted to refund me too much money until I called it to their attention.

This place IS the REAL DEAL!