Sign in to follow this  
RobATK94

Good riding near Phoenix??

Me and a buddy are looking at meeting up around the Phoenix-ish area in a couple months.   It's in between the two of us.   Are there any good riding areas too good to pass up out there?  He doesn't have a plate, so OHV only.  Looking for some good single track.   Anyone have suggestions?  GPS tracks?  I'm open to other areas, not stuck on Phoenix.   Probably 2 days of riding.  

Thanks 

Get in touch with the local dualsport club there.

One time I went out there and posted on ADVrider, met a group of cool guys who took me riding.

I've explored a lot there on my 950.

I just got back from a trip to Phoenix  and I had my bike with me.  I rode an area called Wildcat Pass OHV.  I showed up solo and end up joining a couple of guys on a ride.  We rode all singletrack some of it fairly technical but not gnarly.  We only rode about 25 miles but there looked to be quite a bit out there.  

https://www.google.com/maps/place/WildCat+Pass/@33.8467001,-111.8162674,15.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x872b819be64d2ae9:0x5622ccc664a1a1b4!8m2!3d33.8476689!4d-111.8163356

You can also call Mike at Dirt Riders West.  He is really helpful and knowledgeable.

If you're on ADV Rider, PM Cyberdos.  Or go on the Regional / CA and SW as riders there have been helpful with suggestions.