Sign in to follow this  
350thumper

Fred's 200

Going to be riding this weekend, Fred's Canyon to Culp Valley .

Trail goes thru the woods, over a mountain, and down into dzrt , and around , curves before ranger station up into Culp/Christmas Circle . Returns though skyline.

IMG_20181120_151654.thumb.jpg.7b595586f79f848ab0a927bd8a0f21a0.jpg

Deep dzrt sand washes. Steep mountainous terrain, dynamic vistas, desrt tank recomended. Street legal manditory. 

90%  dirtsand.

Can meet up, if interested,pine valley or stage at my pad.

Sat 730

Can't this weekend either, but would be up for that another time

No worries guys, this route is pretty rough, (but one yud want in your arsinal). One wrong blip of the throttle could sail yur bike off a 1000ft embankment. Any mechanical failure and you have to get yur bike helicoptered outta there.

Not to mention all the other stuff 5hat could go wrong.

I can try to post pics of the highlghts.

I have a question, from that map off the 79, the entrance looks like mesa grande fire road?  The is a sign on the gate that says no hunting access, can I ride through there?  I really have no clue where to ride and am always looking for new trails.

Thanks

Once the 200-300 pound Bluefin Tuna quit biting I’m back in. 

Untill then I’m spending all my money chasing tail. 

2 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

I really have no clue where to ride and am always looking for new trails.

Thanks

There really is no place to ride anymore, you just have to make stuff up . We are like wild animals driven from our natural habitats.

I saw some trails from outerspace , but its hard to tell if theres a barbwire or what not, just have to ride out there and check it out .

Be careful with the map, an old codger dual-sporter let me copy it  back when Kitchen Creek was open, thats up just to remind you to get back out there. If you keep at it you'll be able to put together 200 miles worth of awesome trails into all your favorite places.

Due to the rain thats hitting the mountain Saturday, gonna start at these co ordinates, if interested ( 32.679357,-116.0941592 ).

Hopefully skirting along the south side of the 8 , picking a rock line around the area . Much more gas food and water on this route.

I’m gonna pass on this one.  My desire to sleep in wins the day.  

Have a great ride!