pyro

FREE GEAR to Donate !!!

Hello all. I want to donate all my used gear to SDAR. Everything needs to go asap. Come and get it now before it gets donated to DAV. It's pretty much all size XL and is used but in pretty good shape. I am +6' and +200lbs. Items include but are not limited to:

Cycleport Full Adventure Suit - Pants and Jacket with all wind/waterproof liners and insulators

Spider AX Dual Sport Jacket with liners

Thor Chest Armor + Pants + Boots

Wolfman KLR tank Bag + Large Duffle bag + Tool Bag

Alpinestar kneepads, gloves

Bead Buddys, tire irons, roll charts

2 Helmets (1 street 1 dirt)

and moooooooore!

If someone can come pick up everything that would be great.

I am located in Carlsbad for a couple more days.

You could make some money selling it,

but my preference is that goes

to riders who need it

and will use it.

Going .... going.... GONE!

Thank you.

Hey Randy! I'm doing good. Wishing you well and sending all the best to you and to any and all of my old buddies here at SDAR. I am in the midst of big change once again and downsizing big time. I got into a rough spot this morning when the legendary 'Pyro Suit' came out of the closet. So many great memories and fun times with SDAR back in the day. It became obvious pretty quickly what I wanted to do. So now all the gear is gone just like that, passed on to some very good people from the club that will use it. And I feel pretty good about that. (you guys better frickin' use it ok?? haahahahah)

!! ROCK ON SDAR FOREVER !!

• Like 1

I was very fortunate to get some great stuff; thank you Troy!  Most of the stuff is already in the wash so that it will be ready to go and one of the items with a few tears will be going to the seamstress tomorrow to get patched up and will be good as new.  Super stoked and looking forward to being properly geared up (and I have already watched a YouTube on the Bead Buddy so I now know how to use those!)!

Thank you again, Troy!!

2 hours ago, simicrintz said:

I was very fortunate to get some great stuff; thank you Troy!  Most of the stuff is already in the wash so that it will be ready to go and one of the items with a few tears will be going to the seamstress tomorrow to get patched up and will be good as new.  Super stoked and looking forward to being properly geared up (and I have already watched a YouTube on the Bead Buddy so I now know how to use those!)!

Thank you again, Troy!!

How about the Tank bag?

The tank bag and tools went to another member.  I was very fortunate to get some great riding gear (that I needed) and was (am) thankful for that.  I still need to work on outfitting the "tools, tubes and water" portion of my situation!