I was wondering... who is it that votes for a SDAR "members total reputation?" You know, the +1 or +2 symbol located under a member's screen name? I see that the number is not tied to the amount of posts that are shared. There is no "like button" that members can vote on a great post. There sure are a few people that I would give a positive "members total reputation" vote to. It's just I can't find a way to give a positive shout-out to them. Could it be that the Chinese or the Russians are pushing their own dual-sport adventure riding agenda on us from behind the curtain? Maybe manipulating our democratic way of life? Any ideas? :blink:

fake news about the Russians and/or Chinese, it's the N.Koreans.

5 hours ago, robertaccio said:

fake news about the Russians and/or Chinese, it's the N.Koreans.

Oh man! Now I'm really worried! 

I actually heard it was the Floridians; how in the heck does anyone get the facts anymore??!

I have noticed that.  I have no idea who gets to rate other members or how they do it.  Apparently I got a neutral reputation somehow.  I guess that beats a crappy reputation.:huh:

8 minutes ago, dirt dame said:

I have noticed that.  I have no idea who gets to rate other members or how they do it.  Apparently I got a neutral reputation somehow.  I guess that beats a crappy reputation.:huh:

You have +2

+1 for all my friends!!

Not you......you know who.....

SoCalM,

So what are your Socrates or what.  You know what happened to him for asking questions. This is the second time this week you asked a question that leads to a bad outcome.

Bags the Silent  :ph34r:

16 hours ago, dirt dame said:

If I could, I would give you a +1 vote for riding a new Husky! You have a great reputation in my eyes.

14 hours ago, Bagstr said:

SoCalM,

So what are your Socrates or what.  You know what happened to him for asking questions. This is the second time this week you asked a question that leads to a bad outcome.

Bags the Silent  :ph34r:

Yes Bags, I would have been persecuted way back when by the church for saying that the Earth rotates around the Sun! 

15 hours ago, Oracle said:

disregard 

Easy for you to say, you have a +3 rating!

I've never paid attention to it. Unless everyone uses it, it really doesn't mean much.

Maybe we'll just disable that feature.

12 minutes ago, KTMrad said:

I've never paid attention to it. Unless everyone uses it, it really doesn't mean much.

I guess the question remains- Who's voting?

It appears someone is, and for some reason. I'd have thought, if anyone could, you might tell us who?

52 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

If I could, I would give you a +1 vote for riding a new Husky! You have a great reputation in my eyes.

^_^

21 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Maybe we'll just disable that feature.

Or...instead of the taking the tac of "I'm taking my ball and going home", create a "like feature" that everyone may use,  an algorithm to determine popular posts. Thus creating an accurate "Member's Total Reputation". Please know that I greatly appreciate the time and effort involved in creating such a valuable forum as SDAR. Without this, my Motorcycle Dirt Life would be much less; I can't put a value on the friendships made through this site.

Thank you so much! 

Mule

21 hours ago, SoCalMule said:

Or...instead of the taking the tac of "I'm taking my ball and going home", create a "like feature" that everyone may use,  an algorithm to determine popular posts. Thus creating an accurate "Member's Total Reputation". Please know that I greatly appreciate the time and effort involved in creating such a valuable forum as SDAR. Without this, my Motorcycle Dirt Life would be much less; I can't put a value on the friendships made through this site.

Thank you so much! 

Mule

+87👍👍

On 11/3/2018 at 12:21 PM, SoCalMule said:

Thank you so much! 

Mule

truckfuloflikes.jpg

wow that photo with Onestone looks like the secret handshake.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:21 PM, SoCalMule said:

Thank you so much! 

Mule

There is a LIKE button if you're a contributing member...doesn't seem like anyone uses it.

No Paul, we can't see who's voting for a reputation....sorry.

That's all for now.

1 minute ago, KTMrad said:

There is a LIKE button if you're a contributing member...doesn't seem like anyone uses it.

No Paul, we can't see who's voting for a reputation....sorry.

That's all for now.

I think I qualify as a contributing member, but I don't have a "like" button- which might explain why I'm not using it...