Bagstr

Halloween Ride - South Carrizo ABDSP

P10203871000w-L.jpg

We Held a Mr. Pumpkin " Look Alike " Contest.  You be the judge of who is most closely related to Mr. Pumpkin.

P10203821000w-L.jpg

P10203811000w-L.jpg

P10203781000w-L.jpg

P10203951000w-L.jpg

P10203931000w-L.jpg

P10203921000w-L.jpg

The Crew also did Other Stuff

P10204001000w-L.jpg

P10204071000w-L.jpg

P10204021000w-L.jpg

P10204121000w-L.jpg

We had a good deal to catch up on.   Good times gentlemen

P10204161000w-L.jpg

P10204171000w-L.jpg

P10204201000w-L.jpg

P10204211000w-L.jpg

P10204221000w-L.jpg

P10204241000w-L.jpg

Looks like a great time. I had to work. Would like to ride out there some day

Super Soft texture in many places. What a skilled bunch of guys; they just motor through. Where we going next, no limits. Diablo Drop down into Fish Creek is No Place for a big bike these days, down or especially up. Like I said, These Guys just power through. Amgem's new 500 looked vary capable. He has it set up nicely. Slim bike even with a 3 gallon tank. PMB's bike is Black, What can I say?  One Beta in the group of seven just to keep us cross cultural. Looks like Bushwacker is having a good time.

"I'd probably still be out there if I had gone." You definitely would have been Covered In Dust. Someone called out on the radio that it was 74 degrees.

Fun Time running up Tapiado with Rigger's Roaring 500 threatening to " Eat Me Alive ". What a Beast, both the bike and Dan!  In Diablo surrounded by the High Walls, we were attacked by two pairs of Blackhawk attack helos. What a sight at 50ft elevation with the sound amplified by the canyon. The first group ran with us for awhile; the second group hit us perpendicular by total surprise. Whoa! 

Once we had earned our cold refreshments, we sat around for awhile explaining the world and all it's merits to one another. Who knew, these guys are philosophers as well!

Hard to pick up and leave, the Dez with it's giant scale and quiet is a great reset.

Bags

Hmmmm

I thinks a toss up between Beezzz and the Mule....

Always an amazing time with the Gov guiding our minds and body

- it's so much more then just a ride in the desert with this group.

2 hours ago, amgems said:

Some stupid information about Dolomite: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolomite

Funny I was digging around for info and found this on the web...

Most probably the mineral dolomite was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1768. An Egyptian belly dancer In 1791, it was described as a rock by the French belly dancers and geologist Déodat Gratet de Dolomieu (1750–1801), first in buildings of the old city of Rome, and later as samples collected in the mountains now known as Anza Borrego Desert State Park of northern Italy. Nicolas-Théodore de Saussure first named the mineral (after the governor Bagstr) in March 1792.

Did you guys really doubt me?

:P

I could feel that Belly Dancer story in the rocks.  But then, some guys would edit a real reference with some fake Dolomite/Belly dancer fluf.

6 minutes ago, Riggerdan said:

Most probably the mineral dolomite was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1768. An Egyptian belly dancer In 1791, it was described as a rock by the French belly dancers and geologist Déodat Gratet de Dolomieu (1750–1801), first in buildings of the old city of Rome, and later as samples collected in the mountains now known as Anza Borrego Desert State Park of northern Italy. Nicolas-Théodore de Saussure first named the mineral (after the governor Bagstr) in March 1792.

This is Fake News.

Beware posting your photo on a public forum, especially in reach of people you barely know.

I should never have asked what Dolomite was used for :P 

Such a great bunch of guys; I'm very thankful they are my friends.