paulmbowers

BikeSlut is leaving.

Longtime SDAR supporter and the brunt of many jokes about heli-motos, our riding buddy BikeSlut will be leaving the backwoods of our county and moving to North Carolina. He was even able to persuade his wife to go with him. Which tells us a lot about her, right?

There's a big celebration for his departure (oops). I mean: Those of us who are sad to see him go (oh, wait) Uh:

A Party in his honor will be had (appropriately) at that Mecca of Culinary and Entertainment, Wong's Dragon Room in La Mesa. https://www.facebook.com/events/716211848775578/ on November1st from 5 to 8 PM. All ages invited.

If all goes well and my bribe is accepted, I might get to sing a song with his band, the Tighten Ups. But don't let that stop you from attending.

He will be missed.

7 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

If all goes well and my bribe is accepted, I might get to sing a song with his band, the Tighten Ups. But don't let that stop you from attending.

Image result for plug your ears

Bikeslut, 

Thank You for all your contributions to the group

Bagstr

4 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

I say we all bring our ride radios, helmet headsets & PTT buttons to hear you sing...just like on the trail! :o ;)

I will miss you playing with the Tighten Ups.