Goofy Footer

E32 Baja Maps now Avail in App Store

The best Baja GPS map Cartografia E32 is now available as an App.  Has anybody tried it yet?

• Like 1

Nice find Goofy, thanks for posting!

Does anyone have experience with the e32 map on this or other hardware? If so, how does it compare to the Baja almanac?

Looks like this app would be great. I'm a big fan of using an older cheep phone set up as a dedicated offline GPS unit. Considerably cheeper and more flexibility in configuration.

I just lost my GPS phone in Baja and would like to get a replacement. I've always used Android... unfortunately this app is only available for iPhone, hmmm, has me thinking about Apple. 

Happy winter solstice, longer days ahead!

This message not sent from my Android  laying in the dirt on Compadre trail. All error due to fermented agave juice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 97xr400r said:

I've always used Android... unfortunately this app is only available for iPhone, hmmm, has me thinking about Apple. 

My experience with Apple (I'm something of a fanboy since '84) is with temperature issues. Either too hot or too cold, and it flat shuts down.

I'm considering a phone-based GPS system, but it would be Android based, and the ghost of Steve Jobs will strike me from the earth.