Jump to content
San Diego Adventure Riders

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Riggerdan said:

Closing in on a ride through Baja 12/14-16/2018

 

Making reservations at Cals & Mikes 

Put your name up there if you want a place to sleep, any stragglers can room with Bowers - he's good that way...

 

 

:)

"Put your name up there" okay, Mark Paradise...Bowers told me he snores. Denise just told me that Mike's Sky Ranch is Mike Asbury her cousin! Small world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoCalMule said:

"Put your name up there" okay, Mark Paradise...Bowers told me he snores. Denise just told me that Mike's Sky Ranch is Mike Asbury her cousin! Small world.

Paul M Bowers

I've heard no reports of Paradise snoring, so I'll bunk with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, Riggerdan said:

FRIDAY

12/14/2018

D1 - 160 +/- Miles

 

SATURDAY

12/15/2018

D2 - 140 +/- Miles (190 W/observatory) 

 

SUNDAY

12/16/2018

D3 - 175 +/- Miles

This is a fast moving caravan with the ability to maintain an intermediate pace, and have a good time doing it.

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 7.27.20 AM.png

Damn wish I could join you guys - have fun, looking forward to photos

RIDE SAFE HERMANOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Paul M Bowers

I've heard no reports of Paradise snoring, so I'll bunk with him.

Paul, just reserved the crow's nest for us on the 14th :thumbsup_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SoCalMule said:

Paul, just reserved the crow's nest for us on the 14th :thumbsup_anim:

No ya didn’t! 

 

I reserved it weeks ago before CID thought about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, SoCalMule said:

Always remember...a well prepared dirt rider remembers to bring his radio's charger :huh: 

Having the ability to charge your radio off your bike is wise 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

No ya didn’t! 

 

I reserved it weeks ago before CID thought about it. 

Yes, but I told them i’m bringing my wife so they said they’d bump you. Sort of sorry.

 

CiD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riggerdan said:

Having the ability to charge your radio off your bike is wise 

 

My radio charger plugs into the wall. How do you charge from DC? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone should reserve rooms at Cals under the Riggerdan group and make a dinner request. I picked steak but they need more than one person requesting steak before they will cook steaks.

I’m in the Pelican room by myself. Paul beat me to the Crow’s nest. 

 

CiD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

 I picked steak but they need more than one person requesting steak before they will cook steaks.

 

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoCalMule said:

My radio charger plugs into the wall. How do you charge from DC? 

There is NO wall outlet at MSR / I have a DC charger for the Yaesu radio...it's not the crows nest but we can share Mule - Unfortunately I don't have one of these....

 

081-0069-8.thumb.jpg.e354e6c3de7d8755b72b18eecd731603.jpg

 

36 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

3,000 mile extension cord?

BIG smile PMB :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulmbowers said:

3,000 mile extension cord?

Yes! Just stay off my cord, I don't want you pulling me off of my bike!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Riggerdan said:

There is NO wall outlet at MSR / I have a DC charger for the Yaesu radio...it's not the crows nest but we can share Mule - Unfortunately I don't have one of these....

 

081-0069-8.thumb.jpg.e354e6c3de7d8755b72b18eecd731603.jpg

 

BIG smile PMB :D

Thanks Rigger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×