Bagstr

Not a Usual Day - I Kid You Not

Best Day - In Quite Awhile down in Anza Borrego,

The Usual Breakfast followed by a Delightful Tour for Four.  PBDblue, BushWhacker, SoCalMule, Bags

P10203641000w-L.jpg

P10203651000w-L.jpg

P10203701000w-L.jpg

P10203721000w-L.jpg

P10203671000w-L.jpg

P10203691000w-L.jpg

P10203741000w-L.jpg

Conditions on the ground where Light and Variable.  SoCalM said they got 3/4 inch near Borrego Springs. Even that was not enough to liquify the washes there. The Dez is a pretty big sponge and takes a Good Hit to flow the sand.  As we moved south toward the Air Ranch we saw dribs and drabs flowing here and there. At the south end of the Pole Line road to the Narrows we spied small flows crossing San Felipe Wash near the highway. Old Kane eastbound had absorbed a touch of moisture. Only when we started our decent of Blowsand from Goat Trail did we start to see sand flows. Once we hit Blowsand Canyon the water had swept the sand Wall to Wall. Arriving up at Thimble the two track reappeared. 

Four is good number for a Tour. The dust disappeared about half the time, which is what we love, right guys!  I blamed my new boots for two zero speed drops; need to blame something.   65 miles

Bags 

Sorry to chime in so late but have been preoccupied this week. It was a great ride with a great group as usual. Conditions were nearly epic. Thanks Bagster, SoCalMule and bushwacker. 

2 hours ago, PbdBlue said:

Sorry to chime in so late but have been preoccupied this week. It was a great ride with a great group as usual. Conditions were nearly epic. Thanks Bagster, SoCalMule and bushwacker. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oooo great conditions, Oooo, you missed it! Best conditions in years!

WHATever.