Yes Please, I will have the Usual.  Wednesday 0800 Kendall's Borrego Springs; Followed by approximately 75 miles of Sand and Rock Two Track. Tubes Tools and Water. Back in Borrego Springs by 2:00PM.  Loops and Scenery.

Bags

i-Nc68nFg-L.jpg

Just now, Bagstr said:

Yes Please, I will have the Usual.  Wednesday 0800 Kendall's Borrego Springs; Followed by approximately 75 miles of Sand and Rock Two Track. Tubes Tools and Water. Back in Borrego Springs by 2:00PM.  Loops and Scenery.

Bags

i-Nc68nFg-L.jpg

See you Wednesday at 8am! 

Gonna wash off 400 miles of Utah mud and prep the bike this morning. See you gents on Wednesday. 

IMG_8226.jpg

I was out there yesterday....prime conditions. Lots of water flowed last Friday. 

Was nice when i was out there monday .  Wont be disapointed in the conditions or the  weather. IMG_20181016_072600.thumb.jpg.37e9c8c11ec08cb39e16c08318c0ed2b.jpg

Heading back down to Fish creek Fri.

Enjoy the meal at kendalls . Wurkin that day.

I was hoping to have the new 500 ready for a ride this week. It looks like that isn't going to happen in time. Pretty sure it will be ready by next week. Enjoy the corned beef and sand.

Randy,  I think your Sand Certificate is about to lapse. Come on down and we will stamp your application for renewal.

Amgems,  Yes, we are looking forward to inspect your setup.  These new bikes take time to set up correctly. Being a fit guy, you probably don't even need to change the springs!  How long is your list??

I am expecting variable sand moisture based on how much rain different areas received. That's the beauty of discovery. Hoping the jeeps have saved a few clean tracks for us.

Sand in my corned beef - Ugly

51 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

I’m out. I may show up Thursday so save some sand for me.

CiD

Hurry. The temps start climbing fast towards the end of the week. 

22 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

I’m out. I may show up Thursday so save some sand for me.

CiD

Thursday??

Just now, paulmbowers said:

Thursday??

I'm meeting at Kendall's in 30 minutes (Wednesday). I'll ride with you on Thursday Paul. PM me. 

5 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

I'm meeting at Kendall's in 30 minutes (Wednesday). I'll ride with you on Thursday Paul. PM me. 

I'm tempted, but I'd better not.

Two weeks on the big bike means I'd better take care of some stuff around here- I'd be pushing my luck.

Next week.

2 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

I'm tempted, but I'd better not.

Two weeks on the big bike means I'd better take care of some stuff around here- I'd be pushing my luck.

Next week.

I get it! See you soon. 

Had a wonderful ride today with Dave, Paul and Randy! Not many washouts, but the terrain sure was washed anew! Lots of grip today! The glass of tomato juice looked good!