San Diego Adventure Riders
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

WTB / trade. Need car for son. Trade yz250f or cash

Figured I'd start here since I trust most of you guys...:huh:

I'm looking for a car for my son. Something like a Ford Ranger would be ideal but willing to consider anything in our price range up to $5000 max, pref less. He will be paying for 1/2 of the car and worked all summer full time to earn money. 

I have a 2010 YZ250F, in good condition, I'd like to do a partial trade with, but it's not required. 

I won't be offended by any offers or comments. Let me know what you've got.

LB

Oracle have you checked out the TNT auction that happens in Ramona? They lost most of the countys business due to being underbid  but they still have auctions in Ramona (I have 3 buses there now awaiting the next date ). Also they do auctions for municipalities, I have replaced most of my white fleet thru them and with some care you can get really good deals. I have no affiliation but do have the ability to get some information if you see something on their site that you like.

O,

We are sitting on my son's 1995 Ford Aerostar Van and wanting to get it off the drive way. it is a runner and has logged mostly local miles towing a small single moto trailer and used as a camper during moto outings. we are the 3rd owners I know the other 2 owners. I'm talking absolutely no more than 1k (make offers) . I can give details mileage etc.. Interior seating is not bad, overhead is crappy, AC no work but all parts are there. physically it looks good, it runs fine, smog will be done. Its a white window van with black base trim full length--bike will fit in the back, at this price he can keep the 250F .......and use the van as a transport for the moto......it seems softer than my ex 92 aerostar so she may need shocks/struts but it does drive fine.

1995FordAerostar 2.jpg

UC, thanks for the tip on the auction. I'll consider that.

Robert, thanks for the info on the van. I'll keep it under consideration for now.

On 10/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, Oracle said:

Figured I'd start here since I trust most of you guys...:huh:

I'm looking for a car for my son. Something like a Ford Ranger would be ideal but willing to consider anything in our price range up to $5000 max, pref less. He will be paying for 1/2 of the car and worked all summer full time to earn money. 

I have a 2010 YZ250F, in good condition, I'd like to do a partial trade with, but it's not required. 

I won't be offended by any offers or comments. Let me know what you've got.

LB

Man, I just traded in a 1996 Toyota Tacoma on a Subaru 

5 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

Man, I just traded in a 1996 Toyota Tacoma on a Subaru 

I just traded in a 03 Escape on a Subaru. 

Sign in to follow this