La Mesa Mike

Need shop recommendations

I have a 2010 KTM530, a 04CRF250x,  99 TTR250,  a 96 XR400 and a mid 2000 Polaris sportsman quad that all need maintenance done on them. Oil, check valves, adjust carbs. 

I called Veys but they won’t work on the older stuff 

I’d like to take them in today or tomorrow  if possible  only need one back for this weekend!  

any ideas?

Mike

I can do all of that stuff and I'm home all week.  Let me know if you're interested.

National City Motorcycles,  1504 National City Blvd. 619-474-2025, same owner(s) since the early 80s.

NCM is my sponsor shop, they have been my trusted go to location since the late 80s (upon my arrival here in SoCal).

They work on "old" stuff, all the stuff you have mentioned. RN

I went to National City Motorcycle for years also, and had lots of work done by them. Good, honest guys.

I've had really good luck with Clairemont Cycle Supply and C&D Cycle. Both smaller shops with honest people. Might be worth giving them a call.

Just wanted to update this post.  I took my junk to Tom (tntmo), and I got back great running toys.  Price is more than fair, turn around time is great and Tom went the extra mile, made sure everything was good and tight and fixed little things I didn't even ask for.

I have my new go-to guy!

Cheers,

Mike