I finally made it out about 9pm and met up with a former riding buddy/roomate, and wasn't able to connect with any SDAR members.  I only fell once and finished without any real problems.  I am definitely out of riding fast practice, the whole first loop I was just trying to get my eyes to look where they should.  My last loop, I was definitely in 'lets finish this' mode.

I was trying to explain to my son about how you used to get a carbon copy of your scorecard.  He had no idea what carbon paper is.  I like the idea of taking a picture of the scorecard, I wish I had thought of that.

5C? We're such morons.  You are the only one there I would have recognized.

16 hours ago, isde97 said:

5C? We're such morons.  You are the only one there I would have recognized.

Matt,  6C,  me 5C hahahaa what goofballz, 1 start row.  Anyway arriving in the morning made for a focused no BS set up and prep time. Not a lot of time to socialize and walk around. I wish I fotod my score card before turning it in. I guess we will eventually see our test times, not just the total minutes. All my spin cycles and especially my seat time has paid off... Matt I got you this time/finally! Hope to see you soon for a casual trail ride!

The broken tab is on the inside of the frame so access would be through the shock or airbox area.  Talked to Steve at C&D and he said no problem welding on the frame.  But I like TexasDualler's idea better.   

I added up my times from the photo i took of my fender card, and they match what I found online!   I officially like the results and will probably do the series next year.

Here's my instantiation of Devon's idea.  I think it will work.  Used 2 loop clamps and made a bracket to connect them.

20180925_175959.jpg

20180925_174907.jpg

1 minute ago, HacksawPete said:

I added up my times from the photo i took of my fender card, and they match what I found online!   I officially like the results and will probably do the series next year.

Here's my instantiation of Devon's idea.  I think it will work.  Used 2 loop clamps and made a bracket to connect them.

20180925_175959.jpg

20180925_174907.jpg

Thats cute

Too much added weight......just kidding , I prefer the weld fix, but heck thats a really effective field fix.

Not Me some viddy.  4A Green Number Local SD crew Oran! Beta 300RR

Friend John on his ZipTy Racing TC(TX build) 125 Husqvarna, 50 A (Expert) LWT .  He always races his 125 in the dez and has 2 AMA National titles on 125s in the 50A open class. He is 60+ and he consistently beats me in dez races, but this time I got him on OA time!

viddy to follow when I load it later.

I just checked some of my ride data- I have a funny story for offline later.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, TexasDualler said:

So was it six different loops or was it the same loop six times?

It was 4 loops/tests. 1A 1B 2A 2B   some were on a 6 test schedule and some on a 8 test schedule.

Nice. Last year it was just one loop done 5 times but then again it was put on by a different MC. Great format either way. 

Friend John on his ZipTy Racing TC(TX build) 125 Husqvarna, 50 A (Expert) LWT .  He always races his 125 in the dez and has 2 AMA National titles on 125s in the 50A open class. He is 60+ and he consistently beats me in dez races, but this time I got him on OA time!