wildwood

Alpine to Anza Overnight Ride Sept. 15 & 16th

OK folks I am driving my camper up their Saturday afternoon with food,   a BBQ,  and beer for a Saturday nite dinner.  Chime in if you are going. 

7 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Kug are you bringing a bike?

No just the camper. 

UPDATED THREAD 9/13/18

POSTPONING RIDE START UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING, 9/15

NEW START LOCATION: DESCANSO PARK-N-RIDE 9AM (The planned route from there will remain the same)

Due to some late in the process chassis / mechanical issues that showed up on my Husky this afternoon, I need Friday to finish fixing the problem and get the bike packed.

Sorry about the late notice. Hopefully no sleepers show up at Alberson's tomorrow morning.

I'm finishing up at work, sooner than expected. I figured there was no way I could make this but I'll rush home and see if I can pull this off. I'll let you know tonight if I get everything together, would be great to get out:good:

https://www.pe.com/2018/04/05/desert-steve-ragsdale-had-the-coolest-view-in-riverside-county/

OK, I'm gonna do it last minute. Gonna be at the park and ride by 9:00 but if not no worries. Going to strap on the bags to the old 525 right now

Ok let me know .I got food for four . I can pick up more . 

21 minutes ago, royboyz said:

I’m in for sure

attaboy, this one's a good one to make.20180914_164843.thumb.jpg.b8e9a2aa0a208ac2fcfb0b644b2f2582.jpg

allright, allright, I'll come up late in the afternoon. dont worry about food for me I;ll be self contained.

If you dont see me though dont worry there is an issue with the big bike and I'm working on it now.

Good ride and camp out although could have done without the hurricane force winds on top of the mountain but it’s all part of the adventure. Thanks guys

9ABA0330-4C46-44C8-8161-8848FD8587E9.jpeg

C6E597DD-D4A1-4827-998C-2C69CFF1F174.jpeg