Chatter has begun about sign ups...if you have interest in the event start paying attention on FB and elsewhere, this things sells out fast upon the opening of the sign up gate.

Yup crazy think was gone within an hour last year. 

Looks like mtnman jarsky is gonna make a quest appearance from idaho. Fly in to his race prepped gas gas 300 ride, camp, and drink then fly home

50 minutes ago, TexasDualler said:

Multiple alarms and reminders already set on my phone. Will be standing by as soon as registration opens

Ditto

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, TexasDualler said:

Multiple alarms and reminders already set on my phone. Will be standing by as soon as registration opens

same multiples.....hours days and even minutes are alarmed.

those who want a taste of Tecate S/T- the Puerta MX local series will have the final round sometime in Oct as well as for those of us that crave seat time.

1 hour ago, robertaccio said:

those who want a taste of Tecate S/T- the Puerta MX local series will have the final round sometime in Oct as well as for those of us that crave seat time.

In for it, if scheduling allows. October getting pretty booked surprised they haven't announced a date yet

20OCT2018 is the date they had listed at the start of the season. PuertaMX single track series.

www.puertamx.com

Just now, robertaccio said:

20OCT2018 is the date they had listed at the start of the season. PuertaMX single track series.

www.puertamx.com

Thanks yeah i saw ur Facebook post last night trying to make it work as we speak

3 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Thanks yeah i saw ur Facebook post last night trying to make it work as we speak

I moved this over to the Puerta MX thread.

Sign ups open 1800 on 10 OCT2018. If you want in you better be standing by your computer to enter.
This from my 1st Tecate Enduro in 1994...no Im not on the list that is the finisher list I was on minute 6 as 64 and got passed by all those guys!! And DNFd houred out. It was dang near my first real race I was on my 1991 KTM300EXC. Stepping right into the deep end of the pool in the wilds of northern baja mexico.
a Whos who of off road / enduro riders mostly west guys, but also Coop and King Richard and a certain world enduro champion from Italia.

1994 Tecate enduro.jpg

Yup bunch of guys i know all got in. Right before 7 buddy ty wasnt close to computer so i registered for him made 274 out of 292. So only 18 left in less than an hour

sold out fast again. IN----since 94 only missed 1 in 2003 my divorce year,,,,,

Me, Blake, ty, and yes the mtn man seth made it. Fly in drink ride drink then fly out.

Like...because if I love it gets a little too cozy!! Good on Ya all!!

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, robertaccio said:

1994 Tecate enduro.jpg

What a list of names...

Davis, Hamel, Lewis, Roeseler, Cooper, Burleson, Webb, Lawson...fast dogs in the Dez...;)

Here's old Robertaccio on my KTM300EXC as number 64 (minute six) behind LR on his Stroker Speed Equipment KLX365(?) on minute 5. And yes I did see a lot of those fast guys throughout the early part of the race....sometimes when they went flying past me others when we were at resets, but as the day went on...I went further and further backwards! Until hour out. Hey Participate don't sit on the sidelines and spectate! Please note my gear.....BLK Sidi, JT Dogger Dalmation gear, with red enduro jacket and a Marushin KX green helmet form my KDX200 days , but fully covered in graphics to hide the green. SDAR crew I've been plodding around at this sport for a bunch of years. Ive only missed one LAMC race in 2003 from this one in 1994 (my first), this is the best and most classic race of our entire region. Very happy to see more new entrants into this classic event. BTW the year is incorrect as printed on the results page should be same day but 1994. Lets hope for the same conditions as it was in 94!!!!! Also that start is in the valley at Testarazo south of Tecate on the west of the highway, all the riding was on the east side of the hwy.

1994 Tecate Enduro testarazo.jpg

starting order is posted. old guys to the back of the bus. got about 260 riders to clear the rocks away for our minute.