robertaccio

Hot weather training local HCam

TX300 Husqvarna, cam on YZ450F(normally on YZ250X), 300XC-W Kato, 250RR Beta. great company good match of riders. truth is was not too dang hot....at first was about 80-85 with a solid breeze.. but as we came in it was in the 90s and breeze slowed...plus they let the old guy lead to beat the dust (me). You all get see me in a "rare" washout/crash......hahahaaa

Ah, that was you guys! I pulled out to head home right after you guys got back to the tree. I don't have a cool video from my ride, but I do have one snap shot. It looked real easy, but those rocks can be slippery.  Always lots of fun at McCain.

rock.jpg

Got there about 0630 and temps were still right around 70. Did a quick loop and got out of there. Truck was reading 90 at 0930 as I was leaving

9 hours ago, amgems said:

Ah, that was you guys! I pulled out to head home right after you guys got back to the tree. I don't have a cool video from my ride, but I do have one snap shot. It looked real easy, but those rocks can be slippery.  Always lots of fun at McCain.

rock.jpg

lesson from former ISDE Trophy team guy and 125cc world champion- clean dry rocks have the best traction, when used properly- it's like uneven tarmac.