Smokin' Summer BBQ, 11am to 1:30pm.

I plan on going up there to hang out for a bit, probably around 11ish or 11:30ish.

Come socialize and get to know your local BMW shop, if you haven't already. They've been supporting us for years.

BMW Motorcycles of Escondido 

499 North Hale Ave. Escondido, CA 92029

•  

Hi KTMRad - I’m the guy who you met at the summer bbq and mentioned that I am planning to ride solo to South America next year 2019. I finally signed up and been approved on your SDAdv Forum. Hope we could meet again and talk more about motorcycle adventure rides. 

Thanks,

Gery

2 hours ago, Halo-Halo Rider said:

Hi KTMRad - I’m the guy who you met at the summer bbq and mentioned that I am planning to ride solo to South America next year 2019. I finally signed up and been approved on your SDAdv Forum. Hope we could meet again and talk more about motorcycle adventure rides. 

Thanks,

Gery

Hey Gary, WELCOME !  Glad you joined the forum.

Hope to see u soon, and go riding.

1 hour ago, KTMrad said:

Hey Gary, WELCOME !  Glad you joined the forum.

Hope to see u soon, and go riding.

Looking forward to see you soon too and maybe we can meet for a cup of coffee ☕️

3 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

Randy puts Sierra Nevada in his coffee!?

That’s a great hints Jim and good to know about Randy’s favorite mix drinks so that he can share more of his previous adventurer rides. I was actually amazed reading some of the short and long motircycle journey write ups on this Forum. Let’s get some coffee and Sierra Nevada for a good motorcycle chat sometimes ☕️?

Gery