It rained there on thurs nite hard. we rode on friday hard. by the afternoon there was already dust. temps were mid to high 80s with a enough breeze to turn the windmills. it was humid as the wet ground gave up its moisture. It was an unusual July day, and I am happy for that. Plus we rode with some cool people (5 all together) YZ450FX, CRF450R, YZ250X, TX300 and the mighty ('89)XR250 

Hi Robert - I’m new to this site and after reading some of your adventure post, I’ve admired you being one of our Fearless & Hardcore Rider on our Forum. Will follow your future adventures and ride safe.

Gery

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Halo-Halo Rider said:

Hi Robert - I’m new to this site and after reading some of your adventure post, I’ve admired you being one of our Fearless & Hardcore Rider on our Forum. Will follow your future adventures and ride safe.

Gery

Gery, 

Mr. Husky,  a.k.a Robertaccio is good people as are a lot of the peeps on here. Don't let the "Fearless & Hardcore Rider" posts steer you from asking to ride with people. Many here are of different levels of skill and yet, many of them ride together.