Sign in to follow this  
MacDuncan

goldentyres - touch to buy to support local shops

Just back from a nice ride at Troy meadows campground, and about to create some loops in colorado and/or Utah-ish, and need to buy another Goldentyre GT 230 that I bought from Veys last time, dang, I think they discontinued the product, or maybe just really hard to find, none at Motoworld (nor full throttle shop, and 8-ball doesn't carry them) either.  The full rack at Veys is a distant memory to them...  The helpful fellas at C&D said lots of riders really like the GT333 (DOT), but no 230 or 232. As an older newb, good tires make me ride better  :)  so I will stay with the Fatty up front forever, but not sure where some folks are buying the GT230, GT232, or is a GT333 just as good, as I would be happy to support C&D?  Would like to support a Local bike shop, but maybe internet shopping has the best inventory for this product- Thoughts / hints?  Thanks.

The 333 is a great tire. It’s my go to Desert race tire (rear)  

Dosent last quite like a Maxxis but way better traction  Never had a flat on one yet  

I too prefer to support Steve at C&D. 

I use the fatty on all my bikes but shipping free and no tax and livin g in Borrego the internet is a no brainer.

I'm on a golden 333 rear, was on my 300 for 15hrs now swapped to 450 works good go for it

Not sure what models they have, but NCY has an entire display of Golden tyres. 

Thanks fellas, good to hear.  I will follow Ken's lead and support C&D and enjoy my new GT 333.

my tuppence C&D is a GT dealer and IMO the best independent off road moto shop in SD. get yer GT at C&D. support local and support the supporters of the sport.