Stayed the night in Whitehorse, planning to head down the Cassier Highway and over to Kamloops.  I want to drop into Montana as I have a friend there, anyone know any “don’t miss” stuff up here that you recommend?  I’m looking at about 8-9 days to get over to Sioux Falls area.

Quite the adventure ?? 

Is the fenda extenda keeping the water out of the air box?

35 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

Quite the adventure ?? 

Is the fenda extenda keeping the water out of the air box?

It appears to help, but I haven’t ridden hours through rain after installing it.

We stopped in Whitehorse hoping to get a proper front tube for my buddy, but all the motorcycle shops were closed until Monday.  

I made a post on ADVrider asking if anyone in the area had a 21” tube.  Sure enough, a guy had one and even sent his son to deliver it!  Riders helping riders, that’s what it’s about!

Looks like a Grizzly Bear attacked the front end of that bike! :o

1 hour ago, Dress4Less said:

Looks like a Grizzly Bear attacked the front end of that bike! :o

I was wishing a grizzly bear would have attacked my buddy when I found out he didn’t bring a tube!

2 hours ago, tntmo said:

I was wishing a grizzly bear would have attacked my buddy when I found out he didn’t bring a tube!

HA! :D

Rode from Whitehorse down to Stewart/Hyder on the Cassier Highway, then over to Kamloops and now outside Banff.  Headed to Glacier NP today.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:01 PM, tntmo said:

C7574929-38CC-4591-9294-F92887E6C035.jpeg

B603F5B0-9B73-4E8F-AEB8-9764AA9B5FEB.jpeg

Way to go Tom..... and glad to see that you made it to Tuktoyaktuk & Stewart in Alaska and also got a chance a side trip to Kamloops & Banff in Canada. I just checked your Spot and seeing your position in Glacier NP and wish you to see some glaciers there before it totally diminish. If your passing by Montana, Craters Of The Moon is another good side trip. Enjoy your adventure and ride safe.

Gery

23 hours ago, Halo-Halo Rider said:

Way to go Tom..... and glad to see that you made it to Tuktoyaktuk & Stewart in Alaska and also got a chance a side trip to Kamloops & Banff in Canada. I just checked your Spot and seeing your position in Glacier NP and wish you to see some glaciers there before it totally diminish. If your passing by Montana, Craters Of The Moon is another good side trip. Enjoy your adventure and ride safe.

Gery

Did a quick ride through Glacier National Park to get a taste of it.  Spent the day with a buddy in Billings today and over to Sturgis/Rushmore tomorrow.

5 hours ago, tntmo said:

Did a quick ride through Glacier National Park to get a taste of it.  Spent the day with a buddy in Billings today and over to Sturgis/Rushmore tomorrow.

Nice seeing your Spot sound and safe in Billings Montana. Sturgis is a very cool place to visit and offers great 2-wheels scenic routes (hints: SD-14A Blackhills via Spearfish Cyn loop). Mount Rushmore is another highlights must to see and if you have the time, Mount Rushmore night show is spectacular. Enjoy and ride safe.

Gery

We’re planning the night show, I have seen it but my buddy hasn’t ever been there.  Then in a day or two, the world famous Corn Palace!  

Went to the Corn Palace on a family trip in my teens; made me smile to think it is still there!

OMG.... that’s a huge hails in Montana as we having lots of fires here in California.

Have fun in Sturgis and please share some pictures of Mount Rushmore and Corn Palace. BTW, Devils Tower is not too far from Sturgis if you still have the time....

Gery

1 hour ago, Wierdrider said:

Lookin good Tom, did you get a tattoo at Sturgis?

I got a heart tattoo that says “Your Mom” on it.