I think it is nice and cozy here but for some reason I need to stretch my legs.I will go to Halifax, NS CAN "Special to Oak Island and find the Money Pit". The trip is for 4-5 weeks, camping, NO Highway, and will cross to CANADA. Around 8000 miles if all goes well. I plan to leave in 2 weeks.

round trip 2.PNG

Make sure you have your passport when you come back in from Canada so they let you back in!

I may be in Minnesota or South Dakota around the time you’re there.  Keep updates going, would be cool to say hi.  I have lots of family around there as well, maybe a place to set up camp at the very least!

1 hour ago, tntmo said:

I may be in Minnesota or South Dakota around the time you’re there.  Keep updates going, would be cool to say hi.  I have lots of family around there as well, maybe a place to set up camp at the very least!

Sound good. I will try to place my INREACH  link later.

did this a couple years ago nova scotia and new foundland have some of the nicest people I have ever met, but quebec is a different story. Have fun great ferry rides.

Nice route.  Did something  similar a few years ago.  Recommend you take the ferry across and come in to Quebec from north side.  I found Quebec to be friendly.  Stayed in a motel inside the walled city.  Despite the many signs saying no motorcycles, I was ok just riding in to park at motel.  Just don't tour around in the walled city.

GoAdv day 23

Wow, cutting out a lot of good western states that you could be enjoying the beauty of on your way back!:o

1 hour ago, dirt dame said:

Wow, cutting out a lot of good western states that you could be enjoying the beauty of on your way back!:o

I am not cutting out, just save this for the next trip.

10 hours ago, Tsilatipac said:

Nice route.  Did something  similar a few years ago.  Recommend you take the ferry across and come in to Quebec from north side.  I found Quebec to be friendly.  Stayed in a motel inside the walled city.  Despite the many signs saying no motorcycles, I was ok just riding in to park at motel.  Just don't tour around in the walled city.

GoAdv day 23

looks like a nice neighbor hood up there, only the white stuff is what I don't need. Will read thru your report later.

Any chance you can link us to this planned route?

Looks interesting and our son will be in Connecticut for a few years...

On 7/6/2018 at 9:15 PM, Tsilatipac said:

GoAdv day 23

Carl, Nice report and for sure a nice Trip. I hope I can do it safe to.

Serviced and load up the Bike for the San Diego 2 Halifax trip. Ready to rock and roll. Plan is 5-6 day's via Sedona, Pikes Peak, Mount Rushmore to Minneapolis and get a new rear tire installed. Than north into CAN (Thunder bay, Toronto, Quebec, Halifax, Main, - - - - -Indiana, Iowa, (National Motorcycle Museum) and slow down to SD.

DSC02272.JPG

I’m probably going to just miss you by a few days, gotta get to the Arctic Circle before I head towards SD/MN

Looks great.  Wish I were heading out with you.  Safe journey.

3 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Serviced and load up the Bike for the San Diego 2 Halifax trip. Ready to rock and roll. Plan is 5-6 day's via Sedona, Pikes Peak, Mount Rushmore to Minneapolis and get a new rear tire installed. Than north into CAN (Thunder bay, Toronto, Quebec, Halifax, Main, - - - - -Indiana, Iowa, (National Motorcycle Museum) and slow down to SD.

DSC02272.JPG

Looks great.  Wish I were heading out with you.  Safe journey.

Ride safe and have fun, Udo!

I will activat the tracker on Tuesday morning for the one who like to watch my progress: 

https://share.garmin.com/share/UdoPutzke2018 

Please no Text or coments thru this link since it is taking my Home cumunication away and I wont take a PC (is defect) with me.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a great and safe adventure.

I am bored at home and decide to leave today. What a good live with beeing Retired.

Have a great ride Udo! Looking forward to the story and pics.