Covered in Dust

Never really considered myself a Honda guy

Cleaning out the garage today and decided to take a picture of my Honda's. Not really sure how this happened. I have 2 more 550's I didn't drag out and one more really nice 500 four that is under restoration right now.

P1110340.jpg

P1110337.jpg

P1110331.jpg

P1110335.jpg

P1110334.jpg

Covered in Hondas

P1110332.jpg

P1110329.jpg

P1110330.jpg

P1110333.jpg

There was a time when I thought you had a large garage....   Mmmm

Looks like a fun Zone.  Tell us, How do you manage the gasolina in all those tanks? Do you have a petrol pump?  I don't even want to talk batteries.

Hi Chris

I like your Honda collection.  We really should get together to trade Honda info.  As you know I have my share.  I am back in Escondido until the end of the month then back up to Page to entertain guests.  Hope your Grand Canyon trip went well.

Don

DSC00904.JPG

Back in the day, long gone XR500.  Never realized how LOW that seat height was.

(I think that David Lindley shirt is long gone too!)

94F6D84D-077D-47A6-BB91-323104FD6096.jpeg

Hey CID, a good garage day for me too, cleaning some air filters, checking for bad gas, charging batteries, changing tires, etc...  don't know how you do it with so many bikes.  My last Honda was a 1981 CB 750 Custom. I really liked that bike, and am still pissed that I am solely responsible for its demise. Today, I found a "Clymer CB 750 DOHC Fours 1979-1981" service/repair/maintenance Manual.  If you want it, let me know. (if not, anyone else).  Good luck with your chores. Hope you have a coffee or a beer on the workbench today!

16 minutes ago, MacDuncan said:

Hey CID, a good garage day for me too, cleaning some air filters, checking for bad gas, charging batteries, changing tires, etc...  don't know how you do it with so many bikes.  My last Honda was a 1981 CB 750 Custom. I really liked that bike, and am still pissed that I am solely responsible for its demise. Today, I found a "Clymer CB 750 DOHC Fours 1979-1981" service/repair/maintenance Manual.  If you want it, let me know. (if not, anyone else).  Good luck with your chores. Hope you have a coffee or a beer on the workbench today!

My CB is a little older than that and it came with a complete service manual. Thanks for the offer and I think today we is a good day for a few cold beers (what day isn’t).

Love the trail 70! This was my very first bike fifty two years ago! Going to ride for another fifty years! You know...nano technology :D

Thank you for posting that first photo -- with all the bikes lined-up.

I am going to show that picture to my wife:  "See honey, I don't have nearly enough motorcycles...."