I will be heading out to Corral on Sunday 7/1 for a morning ride with 2 buddies. Probably going to start with exploring the easier trails since one buddy is fairly new to the dirt bike world and see where it goes from there. We will be at the OHV staging area about 9 am on Sunday in a Silver F-150 with a Black Kawi and 2 Yamahas. Just throwing it up here to see if any one you rascals will be in the area and want to join in on some fun. 

I'd like to ride Sunday at Corral.  The campground just below four corners is better for me.  I'll be running my plated but not really legal 2 stroke.  9am works.

Might show up. Told myself I wasn’t going to ride this weekend but I got the itch. Will lead an advanced ride if anyone is brave enough. Ranger, bronco peak, sodbuster, sidewinder, gun slinger off shoots. None of that kiddie stuff. Meet me at the cross roads 8:30ish or catch me later on the trails. Orange 2stroke 97v number plates

Looks like I'm headed to silverwood and a ride to arrowhead.  I'll ride corral next weekend

Did you guys ride?  It was my first ride on the 2 stroke.   I can ride my line better with it but 70 miles with stiff suspension was a lot.  Went over Devels hole and Redonda ridge the easy way.  Best part might have been cooling off in Deep creek.

image1(2).jpeg

image1.jpeg

Sorry I forgot my laptop at work friday so I didnt have access to the site and didnt see anyones responses that were posted Saturday. We ended up parking at the PV cul de sac and went down into Pine Creek rd. Rode the dirt section and some off shoots. Then came back and rode out thru deer park rd. Came back to Pine Creek rd and took that out to Sunrise Hwy for some twisties and lunch. Fun ride but hot out there.

1 hour ago, StealthDingo said:

Sorry I forgot my laptop at work friday so I didnt have access to the site and didnt see anyones responses that were posted Saturday. We ended up parking at the PV cul de sac and went down into Pine Creek rd. Rode the dirt section and some off shoots. Then came back and rode out thru deer park rd. Came back to Pine Creek rd and took that out to Sunrise Hwy for some twisties and lunch. Fun ride but hot out there.

Awesome. I think i saw you guys under a tree(culd ben sumone else). I was up there with my 4x4 checking out the dispersed campsites. Took the 4x4 up thru cedar creek . Found some side shoots, my  4x4 was kickin up deep fine dust on a steep side area . Didnt make it all the way up that time but had a nice picnic at the bottom in the shade (out past 3 Sisters).

Great day. Glad you guys had fun.

16 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Awesome. I think i saw you guys under a tree(culd ben sumone else). I was up there with my 4x4 checking out the dispersed campsites. Took the 4x4 up thru cedar creek . Found some side shoots, my  4x4 was kickin up deep fine dust on a steep side area . Didnt make it all the way up that time but had a nice picnic at the bottom in the shade (out past 3 Sisters).

Great day. Glad you guys had fun.

Yup that was probably us! We were under a tree for a bit airing up tires and adjusting my clutch cable. Dropped the bike and I think it popped loose when it hit the ground. Atleast we found some shade out there!