Sign in to follow this  
alyeska

Lark - Mc Cain

We were going to ride desert tomorrow but my brother wants to ride in a cooler climate, is anyone riding or wants to ride lark or mc cain or both tomorrow? I am not familiar with this area and a knowledgeable person would help, he is meeting me at lark at 0900 tomorrow (sat) so if anyones interested let me know. Thanks.

images.jpg

I’m in Big Bear so cant make it. 

Head South from the staging area. Hook a right (West) then head north. Endless amount of single track. 

Have fun. 

I may try to join you.  I was hoping on heading out even earlier but maybe I will hold off and meet you guys. I assume your meeting at the main staging area?

yes main staging area if I can find it. I will be there by 0830 but my brother wont arrive until 9

if im coming up from the desert floor which exit on the 8? then what?

This is going to be last minute decision for me.  If I'm there I will be in a black Tacoma.  If not, have fun, you really can't get lost out there.

great riding area. I want to thank fargoin for showing up and giving us a lay of the land, a lot different riding than Im used to out in the open desert but it was a lot of fun.