Live coverage this weekend on Redbull TV. Starts 9am Saturday for pre-race stuff. 5am on Sunday for final. Packed field as usual. Really interested to see how the Alta bikes do on this huge stage. 

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for the schedule on Redbull site a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anything on Erzberg.

Bummed to see Cody Webb won’t be in the final. Broken foot and possible knee in practice 

11 hours ago, TexasDualler said:

Bummed to see Cody Webb won’t be in the final. Broken foot and possible knee in practice 

Total bummer. 

The live feed for the finals started at 0500 hours this morning. I wasn't up early enough to catch the live feed. I'm hoping they have a replay. 

Yeah they’ll probably have the replay available later today. I won’t spoil anything for ya but it was a good one

Hard to believe ANYONE will be as successful as Jarvis this late in their career. He just put it to the boys! Did you see that the last official finisher( out of 23) beat the horn by 5 seconds! (He's only 18.......)

2 minutes ago, Ptkatoomer said:

Hard to believe ANYONE will be as successful as Jarvis this late in their career. He just put it to the boys! Did you see that the last official finisher( out of 23) beat the horn by 5 seconds! (He's only 18.......)

Yeah that was a nail biter! Kept thinking the horn was going to go off just before he made it. Talk about a buzzer beater!!

got to remember G Force still is the highest ranking world trials rider to join the extremo fun..plus he is very energy conserving and calm under the gun. Im also sure his training schedule is intense, but regardless he is old and smart with 4th in the world trials skill set. Oh and besides its a piece of cake sprint its a less than 2 hour long race...................................