San Diego Adventure Riders
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

FS-Brand new Klim Krios, brand new Aplinestars Tech1, more...

************ UPDATE 09/09/2018 ***************  The boots are still available. Everything else is sold.

Team SDAR, it's time for The Oracle to sell a few things.

A brand new, never used, package only opened for pics, Klim Krios helmet in XXL (fits XL size head). This helmet comes in the original box, with the original items, tags still on, etc, etc, etc...Again, it's never been used and is brand new....It's a beautiful helmet with a ton of features and is one of the lightest helmets on the market. Retail is $549 plus. SDAR member price is only $400. BTW, Klim helmets run about 1 size smaller than most people would usually wear. For example, I wear XL in just about every brand of helmet...except Klim. So if you normally wear an XL helmet, this should fit.

20180521_110617.thumb.jpg.b79d35e4a8a2a4410375da29e6e95047.jpg

20180521_110657.thumb.jpg.2cd43ce64f9a6c367308a5297ee013bd.jpg

20180521_110902.thumb.jpg.35bde92b313bafbfae1fe23520982a4e.jpg

Brand new, never used, package only opened for pics...Alpinestars Tech 1 boots in size 45 (U.S. size 10.5 to 11). Retail $150. SDAR member price is only $100. Step into a new pair of Aplinestars today.

20180521_111049.thumb.jpg.7fe696ce9f21b61839ffc7afe6684b01.jpg

20180521_111057.thumb.jpg.863fbcccdb6b78d535b2e32b763a37fc.jpg

Field Sheer adventure jack, pants and full insulted liners. These are used. Overall they are in great condition, except for a tear in the seam of the pant liner. These would be perfect for that long trip to Alaska or any other significant adventure tips. These are feature packed. Knee, elbow and back guards, extensive pocket and storage options, venting, adjustment straps, and the pant and jacket zip together for those heavy weather days. This set is XXL, again, I usually wear an XL, however they fit me fine (arms and legs a tad long) at 5-10, 225 pounds. Well worth the $150 asking price.

20180521_112329.thumb.jpg.b654b7598d61f193199ea45753ceb290.jpg

20180521_112510.thumb.jpg.4ab01cc4b9e5d8b72e022ce792cf8a0b.jpg

Motion Pro Beadpro aluminum bead breaker and tire levers. Used but good condition. Retail $58. SDAR price $35.

20180521_112146.thumb.jpg.ef270776ac0387160ffdfba94e713227.jpg

I can bring any and all of this stuff to the SDAR meeting on Wednesday or it can be picked up in Ramona. Let me know if you have any questions.

Oracle

FYI...Pics coming soon.

Almost forgot...a brand new, never used, Fox tool fanny pack.  Make offer....

20180521_111524.thumb.jpg.e29e646e0443f935d5af61838d6a0664.jpg

interested in boots and tool pack, I will be coming through Ramona on Friday if they are still for sale, reasonable on the tool pack is fine with me, I cant get in any sooner so if someone jumps ahead of me that's ok because Im not sure the boots will fit since I have a wide foot.

I would like to try the helmet, also tire levers definite, and the fieldsheer cold weather suit I would like to test drive.

I have carried those levers all over Alaska, south America canada, and the maritimes and they have saved me more than once, best money youll ever spend.

Copy both of your posts. Tom, hopefully see you Friday. UC, let me know how you want to proceed. 

2nds on the tire levers just in case Uncle champ goes broke before Wednesday. 

Heck Zubb I learned from my mom to always have lots of checks printed just in case,I just checked and I have half a box left. Oracle I could come your way if you like.

27 minutes ago, Uncle Champ said:

Heck Zubb I learned from my mom to always have lots of checks printed just in case,I just checked and I have half a box left. Oracle I could come your way if you like.

That would be great. Are you going to the meeting on Wednesday? If so, stop by before and we'll ride down together. Otherwise we'll schedule something.

16 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

Oracle I could come your way if you like.

So it's a race to   @Oracle's house is it?   I'll bring some monopoly money.  Surely it's more valuable than Uncle Champs "checks" written and signed in purple crayon.  (I want those levers!)

1 hour ago, StealthDingo said:

those boots look beautiful. about a half size too big for my feet methinks. bummer

I wear size 10 shoes. But I've always worn size 45 (10.5 to 11) motox boots with thick socks and they fit perfect for me. These might be right up your alley if Tom doesn't ended up taking them.

23 minutes ago, Oracle said:

I wear size 10 shoes. But I've always worn size 45 (10.5 to 11) motox boots with thick socks and they fit perfect for me. These might be right up your alley if Tom doesn't ended up taking them.

Thanks oracle. Same here I wear a size 10 shoe but my boots are old freebies I scored here on SDAR a year or so ago. Ill take them if he backs out. Just send me a pm or text and we can meet up. Ill be at the meetup tomorrow. Bring them if you are planning on coming AND if they arent already sold. 

I'll hold them for Tom until Friday and we'll from there.

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

I'll hold them for Tom until Friday and we'll from there.

10-4. Thanks . Lemme know either way

9 hours ago, Zubb said:

@Oracle I'm still here if Uncle Champs check bounces.

Copy. We are still trying to meet up. I tried to meet him at the 8 and Las Coaches yesterday but he had to change the air in his tires or something. :heh:

On 5/22/2018 at 9:45 PM, StealthDingo said:

10-4. Thanks . Lemme know either way

any word on if the boots have sold?

7 hours ago, StealthDingo said:

any word on if the boots have sold?

I'll PM you.

Boots and Tool Belt are still AVAILABLE.... Hit me up

6 hours ago, CVRick said:

I might buy the tool pack . Where could I see it ?

Ramona or Carlsbad. Retails for $40. It's brand new, never used...$25 OTD... :heh:

Ok sorry I lagged. I would like the belt if you still have it. I have a few stops around north county tomorrow if you are avialable.

Boots are the only thing left. $100 for a BRAND NEW pair of Alphinstars....you can't go wrong.

Sign in to follow this