San Diego Adventure Riders
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Dylan

GARAGE SALE- 2007 WR450 and 2005 Triumph Tiger 955i, trailer, and boat.

While vacationing in Florida a few weeks ago, I got a killer offer to transfer to Florida. Came home, listed the house and today we are in escrow..... that being said, I can't fit it all in the moving truck so it's time to thin the herd. I'll get some good pictures up this weekend and add them here. 

2007 WR450- SOLD

2005 Triumph Tiger- SOLD

Also for sale-

2002 Ronco 7x14 single axle utility trailer- PENDING

3500 lb axle, decent shape. The wood deck is lifting in parts, but does not affect the usability of the trailer whatsoever. Hauled my RZR back and forth to Havasu Several Times- Not available until May 31st Title in Hand $600

1981 15' Gregor Aluminum Boat-

18hp Tohatsu (nissan) Runs like a top. Trolling Motor, fish finder, newer Marine deep cell battery, tandem trailer with two year old wheels and tires. Towed it to the river, local lakes and the bay. Has been out the the kelp patties on a few occasions. My favorite boat I've ever owned! $900! Would consider selling it less outboard for cheaper if desired. Title in hand, current registration. Titled as a Valco, but I'm almost certain it's a Gregor. The entire exterior is painted with dark green antifouling paint. Previous owner left it in the water year-round in the Mammoth Area If I recall correctly. 

Also selling a Costco Swingset, patio furniture and other miscellaneous motorcycle equipment if the interest is here?

Just now, Bp619 said:

Interested in swing set depending on size and model. Have a link or pic?

It's pretty big, with 3 swings (one infant, 2 regular), monkey bars, rock wall, playhouse, bench underneath, and slide. I would guess the footprint is 16' long by 9-10' with the slide exit wide. Message me your number and I'll send you a pic from the MLS if you're really interested.

1 hour ago, wildwood said:

I'll take the 2002 Ronco 7x14 single axle utility trailer when it comes available

Sounds good. I’ll send you a message tomorrow. 

50 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Pictures of the patio furniture. Would like to sell the patio heater and table as a set of possible. 

I'm interested in both, what are you thinking for price? 

3 hours ago, Wintyfresh said:

I'm interested in both, what are you thinking for price? 

I think $200 for the table, chairs and heat lamp would be fair? I think I spent $1200 on the table and chairs new, and $250ish on the heat lamp. 

3 hours ago, beniflas said:

Can i get in line for the 6x14 trailer in case wildwood has a change of heart?

Sure will. Thanks 

I’m out on the boat. 

Lack of parking. Need to have my own yard sale. 

Some one jump on it.